remember this G ride

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • alpinaclone
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    I love it. A few changes and it would be awesome.

    But for the love of god, what kind of retard puts screens in the REAR headrests.
    It's called hater-vision. It's for all of the losers that are driving behind you hatin' because they don't have any screens of their own.

    The guy dropped some coin on the car, but it's not my cup of tea.

    Leave a comment:


  • akorcovelos
    replied
    as much as I don;t want to admit it, I like that thing, minus the screens. That shot from the back looks uber hot!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Originally posted by ///M42 sport

    You must have not seen.


    I do like it, though. I wanted widebody for a very long time after seeing that car, but practicality won me over.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sam Cogley
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    I love it. A few changes and it would be awesome.

    But for the love of god, what kind of retard puts screens in the REAR headrests.
    +1 on both counts

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    I was just looking at these pictures the other day.

    I still don't mind it, but a custom hardtop would be a big improvement. Something longer and more rounded, almost like a Z4 Coupe.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    I shudder at any attempt to make the e30 even a little bit round.

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    It's funny, I can't decide either. I love that he's doin his thing though with an e30 m3

    Leave a comment:


  • Ral
    replied
    looks like its great craftsmanship, but the only thing I really liked was the hardtop, and the upholstery (minus screens)

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I wish someone would shave all the vents and put an evo front bumper. Would actually make a pretty sick widebody kit.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    ^ It really does seem to be pretty well done. It's not my style, but imagine if that guy had the typical "R3V MT1/MT2 > everything" mentality, that thing would look tits.

    Leave a comment:


  • whiltebeitel
    replied
    I'm so confused. My mind says "crap" but it's done so well!

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    I love it. A few changes and it would be awesome.

    But for the love of god, what kind of retard puts screens in the REAR headrests.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///M42 sport
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Josh will be here shortly to defend this car.

    At least I think.
    nah, it's mine

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Josh will be here shortly to defend this car.

    At least I think.

    Leave a comment:

Working...