remember this G ride
Collapse
X
-
All is forgiven. Testarossas are one of my all-time favorite cars. Had a huge hard-on for them when I was a kid. -
sorry your right, brain failure, still very 80's and gay on anything not from ItalyLeave a comment:
-
My whole thing about that car is I HATE that bodykit. More than any other E30 kit.
But that car is so clean, has the right stance, the right wheels, and the right style to pull it off.
Ummm, I'm pretty sure those are Tesatrossa style sides guy, not Lamborghini.Leave a comment:
-
not a fan of fake lambo kits myself (only car those sides belong on is a lambo)Leave a comment:
-
its fucking disgusting. i can appreciate the work but good god. give me a car with a big motor, good suspension and no added weight. i guess im not a "show car" kinda guy. less is more in all casesLeave a comment:
-
I'm pretty sure this thing was featured in PBMW a while ago too. The thing that stuck out to me was the twin turbo'd M20...:up: The chromed out engine bay on the other hand was a bit much.
Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, the quality looks impeccable.You're fucking right, I will. This has always been one of my favorite E30's. The quality of work that went into this car is astounding. And the kit looks amazing on this car, it's more than able to pull it off. People can flame this car all they want, they'll never convince me otherwise.
As for the rear screens, it's a show car. The rear screens are there for "oooh/aaah" value at car shows. Nothing more.Leave a comment:
-
You're fucking right, I will. This has always been one of my favorite E30's. The quality of work that went into this car is astounding. And the kit looks amazing on this car, it's more than able to pull it off. People can flame this car all they want, they'll never convince me otherwise.
As for the rear screens, it's a show car. The rear screens are there for "oooh/aaah" value at car shows. Nothing more.Leave a comment:
-
-
so wat good are the screens on the rear passenger headrests....Leave a comment:
-
I like the overall shape and stance, but do not like the details[ tvs vents etc]Leave a comment:
-
i think the angle from behind looks pretty cool. otherwise its way...venty.Leave a comment:
-
sound like a lot of mixed feelings. i think people are just afraid to say they like it but I think its a sick looking car, but i don't know if i would say its a sick looking e30, Does that make any sense?Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: