remember this G ride

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jand3rson
    replied
    All is forgiven. Testarossas are one of my all-time favorite cars. Had a huge hard-on for them when I was a kid.

    Leave a comment:


  • archemedes
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    My whole thing about that car is I HATE that bodykit. More than any other E30 kit.

    But that car is so clean, has the right stance, the right wheels, and the right style to pull it off.


    Ummm, I'm pretty sure those are Tesatrossa style sides guy, not Lamborghini.
    sorry your right, brain failure, still very 80's and gay on anything not from Italy

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    My whole thing about that car is I HATE that bodykit. More than any other E30 kit.

    But that car is so clean, has the right stance, the right wheels, and the right style to pull it off.

    Originally posted by archemedes
    not a fan of fake lambo kits myself (only car those sides belong on is a lambo)
    Ummm, I'm pretty sure those are Tesatrossa style sides guy, not Lamborghini.

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    nasty!

    Leave a comment:


  • archemedes
    replied
    not a fan of fake lambo kits myself (only car those sides belong on is a lambo)

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    its fucking disgusting. i can appreciate the work but good god. give me a car with a big motor, good suspension and no added weight. i guess im not a "show car" kinda guy. less is more in all cases

    Leave a comment:


  • Lazr111
    replied
    I'm pretty sure this thing was featured in PBMW a while ago too. The thing that stuck out to me was the twin turbo'd M20...:up: The chromed out engine bay on the other hand was a bit much.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    You're fucking right, I will. This has always been one of my favorite E30's. The quality of work that went into this car is astounding. And the kit looks amazing on this car, it's more than able to pull it off. People can flame this car all they want, they'll never convince me otherwise.

    As for the rear screens, it's a show car. The rear screens are there for "oooh/aaah" value at car shows. Nothing more.
    Yeah, the quality looks impeccable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Josh will be here shortly to defend this car.

    At least I think.
    You're fucking right, I will. This has always been one of my favorite E30's. The quality of work that went into this car is astounding. And the kit looks amazing on this car, it's more than able to pull it off. People can flame this car all they want, they'll never convince me otherwise.

    As for the rear screens, it's a show car. The rear screens are there for "oooh/aaah" value at car shows. Nothing more.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by ClassicScot
    so wat good are the screens on the rear passenger headrests....
    For those stuck behind you in traffic

    Leave a comment:


  • ClassicScot
    replied
    so wat good are the screens on the rear passenger headrests....

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    I like the overall shape and stance, but do not like the details[ tvs vents etc]

    Leave a comment:


  • Kwaaahhh
    replied
    Fuc'in MD!

    Leave a comment:


  • daniel
    replied
    i think the angle from behind looks pretty cool. otherwise its way...venty.

    Leave a comment:


  • T Verdier
    replied
    sound like a lot of mixed feelings. i think people are just afraid to say they like it but I think its a sick looking car, but i don't know if i would say its a sick looking e30, Does that make any sense?

    Leave a comment:

Working...