smoked headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

smoked headlights

what are smoked headlights going for $$$$????????

$200-$400
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

cheapest new would be just under $400.
      sigpic

Comment

More expensive than the correct headlights.
        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
        E36 325i sedan
        E30 325i sedan
        Volvo 945T

Comment

where is a good place to get new or used ones.

Comment

Got mine from Mike. There's a guy that will smoke your lights for a hundred bucks, check the buy/sell board. Don't know him but they look pretty good.
            sigpic

Comment

oh whatttt i didnt know someone else did that. i'll do it for $100 as well, check out the set i sold yesterday

edit: oh wait maybe you're talkinga bout me lol

Comment

yeah i think he is
                Originally posted by kronus
                pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

I havent had any time anymore to do them-- but I have been selling the crosshairs though. I was selling them for 325 shipped with euro grills and all the connectors and stuff.--- 100 dollars for the work including the crosshairs too- since euro smilies go for 225 these days.
                  so, if someone is going to do them for 100 dollars- they are giving you a great deal!!!!!! crosshairs and shipping of the lights cost a good 50, then a "good" glue is atleast 10 dollars a tube, and if he breaks a lens, he is going to really lose out finding lens to replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                    so, if someone is going to do them for 100 dollars- they are giving you a great deal!!!!!! crosshairs and shipping of the lights cost a good 50, then a "good" glue is atleast 10 dollars a tube, and if he breaks a lens, he is going to really lose out finding lens to replace it.
                    Mike is right. I've made a couple of sets myself, and they are a load of work to make ... $100 bucks is a good deal.

Transaction feedback:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ight=karzrtoyz

Comment

well i can either sit on my ass on r3vlimited or e30tech, or i can be productive and make a a buck... so yeah pm me if you want me to make them =)

Comment

just get a couple cans of flat black spray paint and do a couple light coats. this works best if you do it to some sealed beams, preferrably 20 year old ones where most of the reflective coating has come off.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

smoked headlights = fail

i cant believe the stupid shit that goes as "cool" around here...

Comment

Originally posted by robspeed325i View Post
                            smoked headlights = fail

i cant believe the stupid shit that goes as "cool" around here...
                            I don't think they mean "smoked" as in tinted but as in the hella colorline style where they paint the outer reflector and add cross hairs. Here are the legit ones on my car for reference.

Last edited by einstein57; 01-31-2009, 12:17 AM.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

The replicas don't look too bad

Originally posted by lifeiskaos View Post

$200 shipped with bulbs and pigtails
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X