Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can receive a small box of parts in Germany?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who can receive a small box of parts in Germany?

I’m trying to buy a small box of parts, nothing big or especially heavy, from a seller in Germany. However he does not want to ship to the US.

Is anyone here able to receive the small box, and then ship it to me at my expense? I will pay for everything and include beer money for your help.

Thanks!

maybe i can, how small and what kind of parts? (for shipping purposes) I am buying more stuff and send it here(us). Where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by svn2002s View Post
      maybe i can, how small and what kind of parts? (for shipping purposes) I am buying more stuff and send it here(us). Where are you?
      It is just a small box of wiring and electrical plugs, nothing else.

Comment

Maybe PM Kid1?

1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
        Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
        Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

I once helped a member on here with shipping some wheels to Canada.
          Feel free to send me a pm.
          1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
          1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

Working...
          X