Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Traveling over-seas this month. Want to bring parts home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traveling over-seas this month. Want to bring parts home.

I will be traveling to Tbilisi Georgia, Helsinki Finland, and Haparanda, Sweden.

I suppose I could look in a junkyard for some Smileys, but I’m hoping to find some neat / rare or even cheaper parts for my 325ix. Any recommendations?
    [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
    Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

i think you probably missed the boat by about 4 years or so. parts are pretty hard to find over there these days just like they are here. you will be hard pressed to find any e30 in a junk yard over there now days.

my wife and i just got back from a 3 week trip to france, spain, and portugal. i saw one e30 in that entire time.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I would peek in some windows for m-Tech steering wheels. They seem to be more common outside the US. Shipping on Euroweaves might not be worth the hassle.
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

I've been traveling Europe for two months. I can count the number of E30s I've seen on one hand. They aren't as plentiful as many seem to think.
        Originally posted by Sonny
        I am a meme for our community.

Comment

The problem is that people travel mostly to large metro areas. Cars don’t last there long ...the same as in States....no garage etc. I’m sure there are some gems out there in the rural Europe...I’ve seen a few in Greece this past summer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zaq123 View Post
            The problem is that people travel mostly to large metro areas. Cars don’t last there long ...the same as in States....no garage etc. I’m sure there are some gems out there in the rural Europe...I’ve seen a few in Greece this past summer Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            That's funny because most of the E30s I have seen have been in large metropolitan areas. One in Venice, one in Rome, one in Nice, and one in the central German country side
            Originally posted by Sonny
            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_146028.png
Views:	178
Size:	167.0 KB
ID:	9884794
              Originally posted by DrJosh View Post

That's funny because most of the E30s I have seen have been in large metropolitan areas. One in Venice, one in Rome, one in Nice, and one in the central German country side
              There needs to be a barn for a barn find. I remember seeing early E36 converted to a flower stand in Meteora, Greece. They just had it sitting there with 100s of flower pots all over it.

Here, found it on a street view. Looks like the flower weren't all over it at the time
              Last edited by zaq123; 11-11-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X