Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: What level do you plan on restoring your E30 to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drivable.

t

now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

My bronzit is 100% mechanically sound but is not 100% factory original and the paint is good for a 10 footer at 10mph.
      It drives great and I'll take it out on nice days and to DEs so whatever that is.

I dont want a car thats got a ton of money into and Im stressed about some accident.

Comment

Bought it and plan on "upgrading" it to a street race/show car. Just enough to where I could happily go to shows with it but not enough to ever win prizes. Def not a daily/ beater
        85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Currently dailying mine. I just did wheels, tires, alignment, and have plans to do a ton more, but go very slowly. I don't plan on it ever being "done." I plan to own it when my son is old enough to help work on it, and do projects together while he grows up. It needs rust repairs and body/paint work, but is mechanically and "interior-ly" sound - other than leaking A/C.

Comment

Yes, that's always the case with old cars. They take a lot of time and effort. You fix one, break another. And because of the uniqueness of some parts, you also need a lot of money to repair and rebuild. But to be honest, I'm a fan of English classics. Retro cars have always been my weakness. But since they are costly, I prefer to use https://www.drivedadscar.com/ every two weeks. Each time I choose a new car. I call my beloved girlfriend for a date, and we drive somewhere beautiful to enjoy the sunset and life.
            Last edited by jesscaper; 10-10-2021, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X