Custom parts - anyone on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom parts - anyone on here?

Would anyone on here be able to make a part like below, but instead of a M, a simple BMW logo?

Ive put a Megasquirt in my E30, and while rebuilding my cluster I lost the check light cover. Instead of buying a new/ used one I decided to see what else was out there. It’s only M logos atm so i figure maybe others who don’t need their check lights might want something else.

Thoughts?
    Attached Files
    85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

I can't help, but if you find a stock piece, you can scrape off the black/orange "check" coating and put whatever you want. I just threw a thin coat of VHT nightshade on it to throw a wideband display behind it.
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
      I can't help, but if you find a stock piece, you can scrape off the black/orange "check" coating and put whatever you want. I just threw a thin coat of VHT nightshade on it to throw a wideband display behind it.
      I appreciate the thought, I am currently talking with the seller from the pic I listed on making me a BMW one.

I already have a wideband replacing my OBC otherwise that would have been a good idea!
      85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Working...
      X