Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 12th - DOOMSDAY (New developments)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apply for the "hardship" liscense and declare bankruptcy. It sucks, and it's going to fuck up your credit report for a long time, but it's probably going to be your best (only) option.

-Charlie
    Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
    '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
    FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by JoseMadre
      Furthermore, no one here is an ordained priest, and really, most of us don't care, unless you learned something that we could benefit from. If you have, you've neglected to espouse such information.

Hence, I am inclined to think of you as a catharisis-addicted, whiney bitch, who can't keep to themselves what they should.

No offense, but I don't come here and talk about my problems. I don't want to see anyone else's pshrink fodder, dammit.
      Are you talking about me? If so, kindly go fuck yourself.

I never said I was whining, and I never asked for any sympathy. I there was one reason that I started this post in the first place, it was for advice on what to do about it.

Comment

*sniff sniff sniff* whats that I smell??

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
        https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
          *sniff sniff sniff* whats that I smell??

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
          Ha, ha, ha. No Jordan, no fight. I'm just going to watch this guy flame his angry little heart out, and watch him promptly be banned.

:wgaf: :ot:

Back on topic!

Comment

Eurospeed, your problem sucks and i dont know how to help you... but i did have a thought.
            has anyone else thought about having licence levels? like begginner = 1 intermediate = 2... all the way up to like, mario andretti = 5. mabye some kind of way of limiting tickets, well mabye not limiting but... mediating... controlling... something like that. like if u get a "wreckless driving" ticket for driving to fast on a backroad and u have a "1" licence, its big trouble. but then again if you are mario andretti ("5") then you are respectfully givin a lesser penalty.
            some of u might find this crazy but it doesnt sound that bad to me? what yall think?

edit: btw, you would defintally have to be givin extreeme tests to acheive these levels. haha, i think it actually sounds like fun.
            98 M3/4/5

Comment

I agree - declare bancropsy and get a hardship license. My sister just did the bancropcy and it helped her a lot. Her boss went through the same thing and got a bunch of credit card offers after 7 months. Credit card companies are pretty aggressive now days and since you are young, your credit will be back up before you are in need of a mortgage and other grown up stuff like that.

Comment

has anyone else thought about having licence levels?
                I've thought of this. Wouldn't it be great if car was also considered in the levels, and that idiots with a low level license couldn't be in the left lane of a hwy. Assholes who don't know when to move really piss me off, especially when they just sit there until you pass them, and then move. With license levels, each one would be a assigned a lane on highways and if they drove in another lane, they'd be penalized.
                Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Originally posted by Mracer
                  bancropsy ...bancropcy
                  B*A*N*K*R*U*P*T*C*Y

Seriously man.

-Charlie
                  Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                  '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                  FYYFF

Comment

Working...
                  X