Scammer Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scammer Alert

Had a newly joined member PM me with regards to wheels I was looking for. Clearly a scammer. Screen name “anthonyanderson43”

The guy seems to use the same cell number and attempts this on many different forums. If you see the cell: 267-704-9051 run the other way!

I also received a message from him.

Another scammer is fmack09. He routes you to contact him via email : Mcculloughscoot@gmail.com

Comment

Yep this has been going on for a while (years?). Mods are seemingly powerless to even address the issue. Bring back the ever popular Panjo!

Comment

...just add their email address to every spam ad email list you can find. It's the gift that keeps on giving.
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Peggy_somethingorother has a hot stream going that s/he wants me to join, too.

It's been sofaking boring around here that I'm half- tempted to clicky...

t
          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
            Peggy_somethingorother has a hot stream going that s/he wants me to join, too. It's been sofaking boring around here that I'm half- tempted to clicky... t
            Since you’re so bored, I should be seeing you at every conference race this year then. I mean, you got all this time to prep cars because there’s nothing to do on here.. 😆😆 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              Since you’re so bored, I should be seeing you at every conference race this year then. I mean, you got all this time to prep cars because there’s nothing to do on here.. 😆😆 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Are all of you out of “day job”? Crikey, the last 15 months have been absolutely nuts for my business. Only in the last three months have we had time to rest. Right now I am begging for work. (In SC and cover a territory from KC-HOU-MIA-NNVA)
              My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
              I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Working...
              X