• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" no one on the corner got swagger like us"
    _________

Rep Savannah Crew

Comment

Ok kiddies, ask yourselves these questions.

1. When's the last time I've seen a SLAMMED shark with 18in RS's?
      2. When's the last time I've seen 18in RS's????
      3. Do 18in RS's cost more than my car?

His car is definitely original so stfu about it only has a drop and wheels. The shark itself without any mods is fucking original! Just like his last, I'm sure this car will end up in a magazine soon as well. The shit talking is getting old.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
        Ok kiddies, ask yourselves these questions.

1. When's the last time I've seen a SLAMMED shark with 18in RS's?
        2. When's the last time I've seen 18in RS's????
        3. Do 18in RS's cost more than my car?

His car is definitely original so stfu about it only has a drop and wheels. The shark itself without any mods is fucking original! Just like his last, I'm sure this car will end up in a magazine soon as well. The shit talking is getting old.
        Much appreciated George.
        No matter what there will be people who hate just to hate- most of the time its jealousy, the rest of the time its just to make themselves feel better.
        To be frank, I really don't care what 99% of the people out there think about my car. I post it because I enjoy taking pictures of it, and enjoy sharing it. If that makes me an attention whore, that's cool. I don't really care.. it doesn't effect me

People take this way too seriously haha. It's just a car. Who gives a shit what it looks like or what I do to it? I swear people have lost touch with the fact that cars are just cars.

I crack jokes and talk a lot of shit. Remember guys, the internet is super serious business. Am I really a big-headed prick? I'd like to think not. There are several members of the board who know me in person. Ask 'em.

Comment

Shit here I was hoping you had a big headed prick. :(
          John

Comment

I mean, you do post a lot of the same pictures, but I click on the thread knowing what Im about to see and I definitely dont mind seeing your car, like everyone else on this board/internet.

I was actually thinking about it yesterday on my way home for some reason.. I remember when you first started taking photos and posting them a long time ago.. Your skills have improved greatly over the years!

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
              I mean, you do post a lot of the same pictures, but I click on the thread knowing what Im about to see and I definitely dont mind seeing your car, like everyone else on this board/internet.

I was actually thinking about it yesterday on my way home for some reason.. I remember when you first started taking photos and posting them a long time ago.. Your skills have improved greatly over the years!
              Much appreciated.

I guess the only thing that surprises me is that this group is the only one who has commented on my pics being the same- not that that is offsensive in the least... if anything I appreciate it. It's just odd no one else has said so.
              In any case, I'll shoot in a totally different setting next time, just for you, r3v. <3

Comment

Another thing these fools dont realize, is they are making you money in the process of their own post whoring.
                Now everyone knows who you are lol
                And everyone knows your car. Its even gotten you into magazines that they dream of getting themselves into.
                Soooo funny

Comment

When it all comes down to it...these are great pictures!!!

Are you taking it to V@V?

COTM

Comment

Another thing these fools dont realize, is they are making you money in the process of their own post whoring.
                    Now everyone knows who you are lol
                    And everyone knows your car. Its even gotten you into magazines that they dream of getting themselves into.
                    Soooo funny
                    Haha like I said, I don't mind. ;) It's workin' just fine for me.

Comment

It's your camera and you're the one taking the pictures...not them. If they want to criticize how you take the picture and direct everything in the scene, tell them to fly out there and do it hehe. Great pics as always, just picked up copy of Performance BMW.

One tip for next time though....you have to include mine next time haha.

Comment

Your car is sick. I'm going to sell my e46 and try to get a clean one so I can slam it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Your car is hot hands down. Coudl you send me a high res of pic #1? that is what I want for a wallpaper.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
                          :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

I wish I could ride around that low.
                            You have a great-looking car, Sir.

Originally posted by Janderson
                            you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

TDE30 is just jealous because its taking 10 years to put on some euro bumpers and stock looking weaves.
                              +11111

your car looks amazing dude, ignore all the dumbfucks that keep hating every single time

Comment

Love it! looks great!

Comment

Working...
                                X