No announcement yet.

Tennessee Swagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This car is hot, seriously nice, which brings me to my next point. There needs to be a way for aesethecally oriented E30 folks to swap time/talent with mechanically focused wrench heads like myself. This way I don't make a mess of bumper/paint/wheel choices and the seriously talented designers don't waste time setting up standalone engine controllers. Like the BYD Chairman says, "Hello, we wants WIN-WIN business!"

Comment

giggidy giggidy goo.

Comment

Originally posted by el bob View Post
        This car is hot, seriously nice, which brings me to my next point. There needs to be a way for aesethecally oriented E30 folks to swap time/talent with mechanically focused wrench heads like myself. This way I don't make a mess of bumper/paint/wheel choices and the seriously talented designers don't waste time setting up standalone engine controllers. Like the BYD Chairman says, "Hello, we wants WIN-WIN business!"
        I know what happens when those designer types try fancy motor swaps.

dontanyonedarelaughatme.

Comment

laugh.laff.lulz.ROFL.teehee.keekee.etc.

Comment

You forgot "haha."

P.S.- Tennessee sucks. <3
            -Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

^ Yes, but so does florida ;)

Comment

I agree that's why I'm moving to Portland, OR. ;) Everyone knows the PNW is where it's at.
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Comment

Good choice, Make sure to promote some fucking meets up here!

Comment

I promise! :D
                    -Erik

Comment

#2 is a really great shot.. others seem bleh but are still very clean.

How big is the trunk? Im at full capacity with all my photo equipment now but dont want a wagon.

Oh yeah, where is the rig shot?

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                        I agree that's why I'm moving to Portland, OR. ;) Everyone knows the PNW is where it's at.
                        this is one of the top 3 hipster relocation spots in the US right now. :D
                        8380 Laboratories
                        M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Which is exactly why I'm going there, first. I'm most likely going to travel around the NW though.

Now stop crapping on this man's thread! <3 U Mike. Bring that Beast to FixxFest.
                          -Erik

Comment

Wow - great looking shark - great pics too!
                            Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by sumyungguy View Post
                              #2 is a really great shot.. others seem bleh but are still very clean.

How big is the trunk? Im at full capacity with all my photo equipment now but dont want a wagon.

Oh yeah, where is the rig shot?
                              Yeah, the shots aren't my favorite by any means. It was spontaneous and was really a 10-minute deal.

The trunk is pretty large, I can fit my bag with 3 AB strobe heads, vagabond, a light stand box which has several stands and softboxes, my camera bag, and a bag of clothes back there.

I need to do a rig shot of this thing like WOAH. I would have but my car was FULL of shit since I came straight to school from my trip to Vegas.

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
                              Which is exactly why I'm going there, first. I'm most likely going to travel around the NW though.

Now stop crapping on this man's thread! <3 U Mike. Bring that Beast to FixxFest.
                              <3 when is fixxfest and where is it?

Comment

Nice! AB user too, really the best bang for the buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X