Tennessee Swagger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
    Nice pictures I guess. All your pictures are the same no offense but everything is the same. Maybe try a diffrent background and less photoshopping. But nice pictures none the less.
    I shoot with mike here in town often, and shot all weekend with him in vegas last weekend, I can tell you that while he does color correct his pics, (as any good photographer would) he does very little photoshoping. If you don't like the style of his photos that ok, not everyone liked Norman Rockwell's sketches either, but that was his style and a big part of what made him who he was as an artist.

Nice pics as usual Mike.

Comment

/\ Most of the photos just look over photoshopped to me. Every thread its the same thing. Urban, low car, maybe a rusted hood, big wheels. It seems like all the photos run together. What I am getting at is everything is the same in each photo.

Just my though.

And for Norman Rockwell he had diffrent backgrounds to each of his pictures. Not the same urban landscape.

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

/\ Most of the photos just look over photoshopped to me. Every thread its the same thing. Urban, low car, maybe a rusted hood, big wheels. It seems like all the photos run together. What I am getting at is everything is the same in each photo.

Just my though.

And for Norman Rockwell he had diffrent backgrounds to each of his pictures. Not the same urban landscape.
        It's not just you, I also noticed the over-Photoshopped look and the fact that if his camera is within three yards of his car, you can expect multiple threads throughout the internet in his attempt to get people to comment on it.

Neat wheels though.
        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
        E36 325i sedan
        E30 325i sedan
        Volvo 945T

Comment

weaux, that's leaux...
          Originally posted by Simon S
          When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Christ I love you guys.

Comment

2 and 3 run together somewhat but the rest stand on their own. Good Shots.

Comment

Tough crowd lol.
                Compliments are much appreciated though.

Comment

What do you shoot with primarily?

Comment

Just my though.

Well I see you've confirmed we like low cars, And live in a city. Subscribe to PBMW if you want to see all the different backgrounds and cars, I assure you when the shoot he did this weekend hits it will definitely qualify as a "different background".

Comment

I am subscribed to PBMW. I live in a city but dont take pictures in them everytime I pass a building. All I am getting at is everything is the same. If you post pictures you should expect critism and compliments (depending on the person). This is R3V after all.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Gangsta shit hereditary, got HREs from my dad
                        Flow colder than February with extraordinary swag
                        -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                        Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

I just don't get the point you're making. How are they the same? Should I go take pics in a barn next time?

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
                            I just don't get the point you're making. How are they the same? Should I go take pics in a barn next time?
                            Why not, you are a tennessee hillbilly.

white trash looking car would fit in well with that scenery . . .
                            Yes, a girl with an e30 . . . on a forum!

Comment

ALL your pictures are the same urban background. And that would be a change.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

: popcorn smiley :
                                - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                                E36 325i sedan
                                E30 325i sedan
                                Volvo 945T

Comment

Working...
                                X