Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post

Good chance to get rid of these crap seats

They look so good with the two tone. But I don't think I have it in me to leave them in, regardless of how good they look
    They have that cool factor, but I think they could've made the center of the seat green and the sides black. They also should've made the portion of the center console where the e brake is black. It would still have the two-tone, but a bit more subtle.
    I wonder how many cars have your color combo? You can check the M Coupe Buyer's Guide website. There's some pretty good information about production numbers and you're able to see past listings of your car provided that its been documented there.
    The dude who runs it is seriously dedicated to it and I'd be surprised if it's not on there.

Comment

Originally posted by ube91 View Post

They have that cool factor, but I think they could've made the center of the seat green and the sides black. They also should've made the portion of the center console where the e brake is black. It would still have the two-tone, but a bit more subtle.
      I wonder how many cars have your color combo? You can check the M Coupe Buyer's Guide website. There's some pretty good information about production numbers and you're able to see past listings of your car provided that its been documented there.
      The dude who runs it is seriously dedicated to it and I'd be surprised if it's not on there.
      Ungh I already know the answer. "1 of 27."

I promised myself I'll never say that out loud
      Originally posted by blunt
      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I did something... and it’s kinda your fault... lol jkjk but ask your friend if he wants to do 2 RF kits back to back?
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          I did something... and it’s kinda your fault... lol jkjk but ask your friend if he wants to do 2 RF kits back to back?
          The internet tells me supercharged z3? Very dope, wow that's a hell of a deal. Lot of car for $6k!

Funny timing. I e-mailed RF yesterday to see how he fared in the hurricane, all good besides a downed tree he said.

I sent the paypal for my trunk floor and diff ear reinforcement this morning!
          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Ungh I already know the answer. "1 of 27."

I promised myself I'll never say that out loud
            Ha, it was only a matter of time.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Good chance to get rid of these crap seats

They look so good with the two tone. But I don't think I have it in me to leave them in, regardless of how good they look
              Keep me at the top of the list if you do remove them!

Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Keep me at the top of the list if you do remove them!
                Did the silt teat mod, think I'm gonna keep the stockers. Huge improvement. Replaced the seat bushings at that time as well, no more rocketing back and forth

Comment

Link to the mod write up? ... I’ve got a set of seat bushings on the list of things to do
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:

Comment

Sweet ride! I remember seeing one in the same color back in early 2000-something in raleigh, nc. I wonder if it's the same car!
                    Build Threads:
                    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Link to the mod write up? ... I’ve got a set of seat bushings on the list of things to do

Comment

I'd been wanting to set up this photo for years!
                        Attached Files

Comment

I'd been wanting to set up this photo for years!
                          love the color!

Comment

Working...
                          X