New Addition M Tech 1 spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianF 88iS
    Wow that looks good on your car. Almost looks even made just for that car :up:
    Sorry but Duh, I was designed for the three series so of course it looks that way.

I have been selling these guys for the last 2.5 yrs and most don't jump when I say $130 for them. Heck Blunt bought two of them off of me for his car and Mitch M bought one also along with M42Sport.

My waiting list for them is a month roughly. I have 4 in stock and have a eye on 4 more when I get home next week.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Gotta love those white cars! ;-)

Comment

So are the e28 m-techs the same length as the e30 m-techs? I have an e30 with the 'es' rear lip, and my dad has an e28 with the m-tech rear spoiler from a 535is. If they are the same length I may have to do a trade with him, or even find another one. I think he paid almost $150 for his though.
        Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by EtaSport
          So are the e28 m-techs the same length as the e30 m-techs? I have an e30 with the 'es' rear lip, and my dad has an e28 with the m-tech rear spoiler from a 535is. If they are the same length I may have to do a trade with him, or even find another one. I think he paid almost $150 for his though.
          i don't think it'll fit. the e28's are wider than the e30's. measure it.

Comment

Mike A has an E28 one on his E30.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

The E28 will fit with some fabrication.

Comment

dam, that one or an Alpina one? that one or an Alpina one?

Sooo hard to decide.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tobybmw
                  But yes they are Recaro SRD's and they are the boom shakalacka. andy
                  Boooooooooooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Bringin back the "white men can't jump" days, ehh?
                  Nick

87 325 5MT
                  02 IS300 5MT

Comment

Ryan Stewart. I think you should go for the Alpina one because you have alot of Alpina stuff. However, I will have another M Tech 1 spoiler in your color in a few weeks or so....
                    andy

Comment

Working...
                    X