Never properly introduced this one. E36 M3/4/5, and 05 Excursion 6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never properly introduced this one. E36 M3/4/5, and 05 Excursion 6.0

Picked this one up a couple years ago from my brother for a smoking deal, with the condition that if it ever sells, I offer it back to him first. He was going to buy it back, and I towed it to a local shop for a new M5 clutch and single mass flywheel, as well as ordered a new Active Autowerkes exhaust for it. Well, he lives in Cali now and decided to just buy a new Miata instead. Then I had a realization that I just couldn't sell it. It's mostly stock aside from an M50 intake manifold and suspension/brake upgrades. I'm over the days of working on my car all the time (thus towing it to a BMW shop for the work), so this one has become a garage queen that I take out for spirited drives here and there. I'll update as we go, but it's basically just little details like trim. Trying to stay on top of it and keep it preserved!

That said, let me come across a Dinan supercharger for a good price... ;)

The excursion is a 05 6.0 that I picked up to tow the boat and for family vacations. As expected, it's currently in the garage while I find the willpower to swap out the number 1 and 3 injectors....

No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Whale cum back, friend.

Sick setup with the powerstroke and e36.

Weren't you the one with the S4 that always had the engine out?
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Yessir. Ended up letting a friend take it to a private track event, he came back, bought the drivetrain off me and we put it into his car. It got to the point that every time I drove it I was just waiting for the block to crack, and with the kids (I've got 4 now and another on the way!) I just lost the drive for that sort of thing.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Nice! (From another Virginia-based M3/4/5 owner.)

Comment

I always liked following the S4 thread.
            Reminded me of a B5S4 avant that a friend used to have.
            Originally posted by priapism
            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
            Originally posted by shameson
            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
            X