Whorin' it up: Lame VW Trends ITT
Collapse
X
-
great work!! Only thing I didn't like was the decal under the hood of the E28. Great execution on both cars!!Leave a comment:
-
:bow:
The only thing negative that I could say is the headlight tint on the m3.Leave a comment:
-
needs more contrast ;-)
on another note, I'd never own a car like that, but I do respect the work that's gone into building one.Leave a comment:
-
-
awesome pics!... thats the first e36 i have ever liked. and an e28 on turbines is just bad assLeave a comment:
-
Remember reading about a few silver ones being sneaked in on the mye28forum. They still rule.Leave a comment:
-
awesome shots, like the coke cans, and the wheels on the e36 are well perfect
well played, as always looking forward to what comes nextLeave a comment:
-
!!!! Wow awesome pics, and cars. Your pics have been my phone and computer backgrounds for quite a few months now.Leave a comment:
-
-
e28 m5s only came in black stateside
nice pics i lol'd at the coca colaLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: