Pic Request: e30's rolling 16x9's

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by 2002maniac
    Looks beat to hell IMO. Negative offset? ghetto.
    I've gotten on Jeremiel's case since I sold him the wheels about the huge spacers he unnecessarily runs. He's at -15 up front and -20 in the rear!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by TurkE30
    Obey your car looks insane dude, it looks sick as fuuuck mang.
    Looks beat to hell IMO. Negative offset? ghetto.

    Leave a comment:


  • TurkE30
    replied
    Obey your car looks insane dude, it looks sick as fuuuck mang.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by mentaleeill
    heres mine.. you need to be slammed to pull the look off, i dont think the drop you mention will do it. i am running coilovers and so do most.
    x2

    Some sweet cars in here though. I wish I had the "real" type a's. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • OBEY
    replied
    here's mine :)






















    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied








    Leave a comment:


  • mentaleeill
    replied
    heres mine.. you need to be slammed to pull the look off, i dont think the drop you mention will do it. i am running coilovers and so do most.



    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied


    Leave a comment:


  • BALI
    replied
    ET 0 and 10




    Leave a comment:


  • 16v of E30
    started a topic Pic Request: e30's rolling 16x9's

    Pic Request: e30's rolling 16x9's

    Looking to see what the stance would be like on and e30 with 16x9's.

    I am about to purchase a set and lower it 1.5 in the front and 1 in the rear.
    thanks
Working...