Pic Request: e30's rolling 16x9's

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • erbear28
    replied
    Originally posted by Sha1234








    DZ1's 16x9 et30 5mm spacer rears

    16x9 et15 fronts


    What size tire are you running?

    Leave a comment:


  • dillon7
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    16x9 et13 205/45 in the rear
    uhhhhhh want them so bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • FlexdXJ
    replied
    Question, I was planning on a 16x8/16x9 setup on mine but I HATE stretched tires. Should I consider 17's since they seem to have a bigger variety of wide tires? I like the look of 16's on an e30 but like I said stretched tires piss me off. I don't mind a little but dont want the lip of the rim protruding. This car will be used as a DD/AutoX car But I may be going with some steelies with grippy tires for AutoX.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dirty3092
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    16x9 et13 205/45 in the rear







    Last edited by lambo; 09-25-2013, 07:49 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 88SuperETABD
    replied
    Bump for more Goodnesss!! I plan to get a set. Give more specs guys!!!! Whats the max tire you can get up front with -2.5° camber. 225/45? looking at a 16x9 et 18. prob a 6mm spacer to clear strut and/or my rx7 bbk.


    Please give tire size, offset of wheel + spacer # and/or final offsets.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balkanac
    replied
    here's another one on borbets, 16x9, ET 15 all around, 205x45 tyres and 3mm spacers on the front, doesn't clear the calipers without them. Lowered on H&R sport springs



    Leave a comment:


  • Bmw89E30
    replied
    89 E30 320i

    --> 16x9 BBS RS reps
    --> et 15 rear, et 20 front.
    --> 205/45s all round
    --> only lowering springs :/




    Leave a comment:


  • bmwandhonda
    replied
    Originally posted by dougie30
    Not many cars can pull of red wheels, but yours sure as hell can
    Originally posted by Nick_S
    Agreed, that looks surprisingly awesome.
    Thanks guys, was a bit skeptical when i gave them to the wheel place but was very happy with the result :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Nick_S
    replied
    Originally posted by dougie30
    Not many cars can pull of red wheels, but yours sure as hell can
    Agreed, that looks surprisingly awesome.

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwandhonda
    Rolled on these daily for about a year. Was running 215/40's which would scrub sometimes but nothing too bad. Also had 5mm spacers front and rear.
    Not many cars can pull of red wheels, but yours sure as hell can

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwandhonda
    replied
    Rolled on these daily for about a year. Was running 215/40's which would scrub sometimes but nothing too bad. Also had 5mm spacers front and rear.

    Leave a comment:


  • spike68
    replied




    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied



    I am 10mm lower in the front now and 5mm lower in the rear


    16x9 +12mm

    Leave a comment:


  • ClausE30
    replied
    Thread revival. lets see some more 16x9 :)

    Leave a comment:

Working...