Pic Request: e30's rolling 16x9's

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Last three posts have been epic win. Need offset and tire info where not already posted.

    Leave a comment:


  • DÌEGØ
    replied
    can I play? ;)

    Keskin KT1 16x9 ET+15
    3mm spacers front, 5mm back to a final et of +12/+10



    Leave a comment:


  • Sha1234
    replied




    DZ1's 16x9 et30 5mm spacer rears
    16x9 et15 fronts

    Leave a comment:


  • solxe
    replied
    Can I join!? :)

    Just got me some "cheap" Azev type A's 16x9's.
    Tires are 215/40 Toyo proxes.

    Here's a pic, what ya guys think? ;)



    More pics in project thread (check signature)

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    It's not practical at all. Especially if you're running stretched tires. The ride is rougher, they are heavy and they put unneeded stress on your wheel bearings.

    <--- Can't you tell this guy is a big supporter of 16x9 wheels?

    Leave a comment:


  • Tbolt
    replied
    how practical is running 16x9 for DD?(assuming common suspension: bilstien/kyb on h&r sports/IEstage 3 etc...) I want to do keskins kt1 but im not sure if its a good idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    ^ Winnar.

    Leave a comment:


  • 884door
    replied
    Originally posted by xlr8rbob
    moooorrrre plz. I've comtemplated that color before, and a rusted hood, little did I know it's been done@!#@#$

    Looks awesome.

    Sorry but I think I'm gonna copy you.
    Last edited by 884door; 05-08-2009, 04:54 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • xlr8rbob
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Yes jeremial get rid of those spacers and give them to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by 318isbmw
    +1
    Looks like they should be a set of dayton's rather than B1's.

    Leave a comment:


  • 318isbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by 2002maniac
    Looks beat to hell IMO. Negative offset? ghetto.
    +1
    Looks like they should be a set of dayton's rather than B1's.

    Leave a comment:


  • wolfgangstbd
    replied
    why dont we have a official picture request thread thats stickied? same with a identify this thread. seen it on other forums seems to work well

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by 2002maniac
    Looks beat to hell IMO. Negative offset? ghetto.
    I didn't want to be the one to say it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...