1k post and the year so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamotors View Post
    wow, a lot has happened to that car. It looks great, good luck with future plans for it.

you have noooo idea.....i think its cursed.

I miss that ole girl lol....
    sigpic

Comment

looking good huff!

Comment

Originally posted by phildo View Post
        Wow glad to hear you are alright after the attempted car jacking. Where in Atlanta was it? Need to remember to avoid that area. I figured owning a 20 year old car would deter that but oh well. Good looking car.

It was at my Apt. in East Atlanta (well, not mine, I was living there with a friend that owns it). I’m really over anything south of I20 right now. In fact, I’m over anything near I20. I really wasn’t going to say anything about the car jacking, I’m not looking for a pitty party.. But I really wanted to point out there is some serious stuff going on right now in Atlanta (and the rest of the country). It can happen to anyone..

Originally posted by Yakinho View Post
        That would be the leg.=
        Originally posted by Yakinho View Post

Cars looking nice. Did the fingerprints show up anything?
        Actually, I just did a photo line up. My neighbors got the license plate and the idiots used my phone for a few days. So, I’m just waiting to hear from the police and see what the next step is.

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
        you have noooo idea.....i think its cursed.
        Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post

I miss that ole girl lol....
        You know, you could have warned me… Did you know she’s had a salvage title since 1994? It makes me love her that much more.

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
        Awake the sheeples!

Whenever possible

Comment

bad ass!

Comment

Glad your okay, I would have done the same, So much history with my care would hate to lose her that way
            sigpic

Comment

You da man! Can't say as I'd have done any different, when pressed, we'd all probably put up a fight rather than lose our cars. Glad you came out of it alive and with car intact. My wife is from ATL and we visit every year and it does seem to be gettin' sketchy, even from a visitor's point of view. We were at The Varsity and saw somw guy try and snatch a purse--but got caught by two guys who chased him down.

Comment

Originally posted by TrentW View Post
                You da man! Can't say as I'd have done any different, when pressed, we'd all probably put up a fight rather than lose our cars. Glad you came out of it alive and with car intact. My wife is from ATL and we visit every year and it does seem to be gettin' sketchy, even from a visitor's point of view. We were at The Varsity and saw somw guy try and snatch a purse--but got caught by two guys who chased him down.

There is a lot of people taking back the town. After a bartender was just brutally murdered, people have been pissed. I've heard of quite a few stories of muggers and thiefs being shot by people.

In fact, my roomate was looking for his gun when he heard what was going on. His girlfriend cleaned earlier in the day and moved it so he didn't come out blazing.. After all was said and done, he asked the first officer on the scene what would have happened if he did shoot the 3 guys. The officer's exact qoute was "I would have hugged you"...

Comment

Ha! Sounds like the Chicago cop who took my report when a Ukrainian guy rear ended me a few years ago and started harassing me then took off. Thankfully I got his license number. When I asked the cop what I should do after reporting to my insurance company, he looked around to see if anybody was listening and said "Here's his address. Under the cover of darkness, go over and get your pound of flesh".

Say hello to Robert and Jon @ Global Imports next time you're there. Robert's wife used to work with my wife @ Turner.

Comment

^^^ Defiantly!! Jon is the man. I'm going to pick up parts next week. Cheers!

Comment

I hate cock suckers who try to steal another guys shit...

I beat the shit outa some douche bag that was stealing my 300$ Honda-made pressure washer...

bitch came back with friends... but me and my bro happened to be chopping wood at the time... no one is tough around two guy with axes... bitches never came back

Good for you for fighting for whats yours... should of shot the waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesz!
                      sigpic

WTB: yer sisters underpants

Comment

Working...
                      X