Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scenario: You need seating for your man cave.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Bob Vila? Like the bar.
    sigpic

Comment

Love it!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by nespo_e30is View Post
        Looks good, I am creating a man cave for my E30s and E53... right now I am sealing/clear coating, but i have my LCD setup to a mac mini, and hanging harddrive space for thangs... check it out... I will post finished production after this long weekend :)

Picture: clear coat getting applied
        very nicely done!

to o/p i can't wait to move out and build my own man cave. my woman is already prepared for it and willing to help build it!!
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by nespo_e30is View Post
          Looks good, I am creating a man cave for my E30s and E53... right now I am sealing/clear coating, but i have my LCD setup to a mac mini, and hanging harddrive space for thangs... check it out... I will post finished production after this long weekend :)

Picture: clear coat getting applied
          Nice, I'll be having the designated -shop- in a third car addition I'm going to build, right now I don't have the space for cabinets sadly.

Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
          You Bob Vila? Like the bar.
          No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Bob is the man though.
          Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

isnt it cold in there with that door?

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
              isnt it cold in there with that door?
              Cold? Yan this is Arizona. Right now during the day it can get warm in there.

The door is insulated but I'm insulating the hell out of the attic and adding a small ac unit.

That way I can enjoy this space with the door closed even on 120 degree summer days, and not even break a sweat doing maintenance.

Comment

Nice I like it.

Get some rear headrest brackets and some headrest and those bench seats would be complete.
                2013 C250
                2012 ALPINA B7
                2006 X5 e53
                2001 740i e38
                1998 e320 s210
                2016 Kawi Vaquero

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                  Cold? Yan this is Arizona. Right now during the day it can get warm in there.

The door is insulated but I'm insulating the hell out of the attic and adding a small ac unit.

That way I can enjoy this space with the door closed even on 120 degree summer days, and not even break a sweat doing maintenance.
                  oh wow yea AZ. i automatically think of cold days I spent in the garage back home in CT.

Comment

no seat belts?! Wtf...
                    -Chris

Comment

Only problem i see with the man cave (although sexy and awesome) is the tools behind the bar and the TV in the work area? the tools are kinda inefficient bc you have to walk by the bar if i'm right? that would be messy and ultimately suck bc things could get dirty. and the tv might pose a distraction while you're working (but would be awesome to watch while sitting in the E30 ;D) just my 2cents. but that looks awesome. i'm coming over lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
                        no seat belts?! Wtf...
                        Haha, I thought about adding some. In case someone were to fall asleep on one I could buckle them in and watch the hilarity when they wake up.

Originally posted by Farrington229 View Post
                        Only problem i see with the man cave (although sexy and awesome) is the tools behind the bar and the TV in the work area? the tools are kinda inefficient bc you have to walk by the bar if i'm right? that would be messy and ultimately suck bc things could get dirty. and the tv might pose a distraction while you're working (but would be awesome to watch while sitting in the E30 ;D) just my 2cents. but that looks awesome. i'm coming over lmao.
                        I completely agree. There are compromises with what I've done. After trying a few different layouts of stuff already in there on paper this seems the most logical until I build a third car garage that will be for only working on cars.

Comment

Working...
                        X