Newbie - Fisher Price My First E30
Collapse
X
-
RIP, we can hope that this project E30 falls into the hands of someone that appreciates the hard work and effort that has already been poured into this car, not just some craigslist kid.Leave a comment:
-
Looks good.
As far as sequence, I made sure fluids were good and no leaks. But my primary objective was body first. I went a similar route as you.
I am now converting the non-stock elips to HID. IS skirts are painted and waiting. I would be very interested in how you plan to "template" the skirts. There are quite a few holes to drill. I am tempted to take mine to a body shop but I really want to give it a go myself.Leave a comment:
-
wow. nice. i wanted to paint that also. but idk kinda scarred of just messing it up insteadLeave a comment:
-
Ellips Installed
Picked these up from a member (MR 325).


Just for shits and grins
Leave a comment:
-
Welcome to E30 ownership. Looks like you're on the right track.Leave a comment:
-
thanks man.
yes, i'm buying all new parts. i am certain i've been pelican's most valued customer in the last week. 5 different orders with them. LOL
i'm torn between the color, either white or red. i'm 80% at white at this moment.
i plan on a coilover system for the future; body and exterior first. :D
thats awesome man. if i need parts i normally just go to my dad like the new driveshaft i have to get this week :( lol
man that i a tough one. i love clean looking red e30's but white is always BA. there are so many white e30s out there but the shadow line and the black kidneys you are getting will look better on white.
what coilover system are you looking at?
oh so vanity over performace? haha jkLeave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: