Newbie - Fisher Price My First E30

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Cool, man...welcome to R3V.

    So many guys own E90s and such and seem to revel in the simplicity and basic rawness of the E30.

    Great looking E30, man...gonna do much else? What do you have in mind?

    Leave a comment:


  • neo328ci
    replied
    Originally posted by theox69
    Nice car.
    Shadowline looks great!
    Thanks man, it was a lot of work but well worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • theox69
    replied
    Nice car.
    Shadowline looks great!

    Leave a comment:


  • nespo_e30is
    replied
    Awesome... keep us posted... Enjoy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Welcome to the addiction. Enjoy your stay. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • neo328ci
    replied
    Shadow Line Project









    Not an easy project, very time consuming. I removed most parts besides the rear windshield, rather I masked that entire rear quarters. Two layers of Wurth self-etch primer and three layers of Wurth Matte Black (both purchased from Pelican).

    [IMG]http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/...0893329005.jpg[/IMG]

    Leave a comment:


  • neo328ci
    started a topic Newbie - Fisher Price My First E30

    Newbie - Fisher Price My First E30

    My E30 (first time E30 owner). I currently drive a E90 328i and E46 M3. I bought a E30 to tinker with as I've always been a fan of the E30 body.

    Here are some pics of the 91' 325i E30 I purchased last Friday.





    Mods I've bought since last friday.
    • E30 OEM IS Lip
    • E30 OEM IS Side Skirts
    • New Replacement Brake Ducts
    • Euro Grills
    • Black Kidney's
    • Smoked Turn Signals
    • New Replacement Fog Lights
    • E30 OEM IS Lip Spoiler
    • Replacement Valance Grill
    • Lamin-X Yellow Fog Light/High Beam Films


    IS Lip, Valance grill and fog installation:


Working...