No announcement yet.

SCUD: Minzgrüne Tafel Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always knew those wheels would look good with the caps on. Are you running spacers?
    sigpic

Comment

saw you rollin down boonesferry the other day, noticed the green hood and i was like wtf haha

Comment

Much win from SCUD, as usual.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

thanks for all the compliments, guys.

Originally posted by Spiff325iS View Post
          Interesting, I like it. I think you're the only person I've seen with black bumpers too :D

BTW what 5-lug config are you running? E36/E30M3? And what suspension?

Dan
          the black bumpers are from the south african plastic bumper swap.

e36 5-lug, H&R coilovers. check out the other threads i have done here for more details.

Originally posted by Gooch View Post
          I like those wheels a lot with the centercaps. It's looking good, keep it up!
          thanks, they definitely look better with the caps. the wheels and caps need to be refinished, though. they are pretty beat up if you look closely.

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
          YES! I will be living about 10 minutes from you in two months! I love the chalk hood! I want one! That's it, I'm painting my car chalkboard material.
          dont be a copycat!

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
          Love the new wheels man! Car looks HAWT!

The black bumpers are growing on me. i may have to vinyl mine to see if I'd like it on my car. :D
          with silver i actually prefer the black bumpers. when i eventually repaint the car, i think i will keep the bumpers black.

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
          why? why? why is silly stuff like this becoming more and more popular on our e30s? WHY????? :hitler:
          the paint on my whole car is terrible. the whole top of the car is oxidized, and it has been keyed in multiple locations. the chalkboard paint was free, and i think it will be fun to have at least for the summer. not all of us can afford to do full restorations of our cars and keep it "pure", so we look for other ways to personalize them. my car went from an 88 325is automatic with shitty paint, to an S52 swapped, 5-lugged, lowered 5-speed with shitty paint. I'm doing what i can to bring it back.
          Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
          better than horribly shot clear coat and cheaper than a respray. looks good daniel nice work with the long lens, too.
          i remembered what you said about the long lens. it was a lot of fun trying out the new lens.
          Originally posted by Motorsports View Post
          Always knew those wheels would look good with the caps on. Are you running spacers?
          no spacers.
          Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
          Much win from SCUD, as usual.
          i used to not be a fan of silver cars, but this one is growing on me ;)
          http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

looks good. the wheels work good on your car

Comment

Yo Iz DaT yO cRiB?!

It's looking really good Daniel. I'm quite fond of the new wheels you've got. Way to make a thread full of win!
              M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                Yo Iz DaT yO cRiB?!

It's looking really good Daniel. I'm quite fond of the new wheels you've got. Way to make a thread full of win!
                thanks a lot eric. unfortunately my cRiB is more akin to the building in the last photo, not the frank manor house at lewis & clark college.

Comment

The hood looks fun. :p

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                    The hood looks fun. :p
                    i don't particularly like chalk or drawing, but it is fun to see what ideas other people come up with. that night at blockbuster it was mainly teenage girls that wrote on the hood, so it was a bunch of names with a few drawings. the boys who bothered to write anything just wrote "FUCK" which is kind of funny, but annoying since it could be seen as inappropriate (especially the guy who wrote "fuck tha police" along the leading edge of the hood).

i erased the hood and will leave it out in front of blockbuster tonight when i work again. i am most looking forward to what the hooligans at the e30 picnic will do.

Comment

oh wow, i didnt know. please ignore me previous complaint

Comment

I'm surprised it didn't turn out as all dicks and swastikas.
                        The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                        With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

wheel sex
                          Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

like the house

Comment

That rocks, coolest hood ever! If the paint's shit anyway may as well have some fun with it.
                              sigpic

Comment

those pix in front of the house would have been win with some hdr in there to cut some of the contrast. i want to shoot my wagon there, daniel. you need to show me the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X