No announcement yet.

SCUD: Minzgrüne Tafel Division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Daniel my gf after seeing your car at funk's shop decided the red trunklid needed to be done that way, so thanks for the idea, I copied you on the trunklid but in black. Should definitely park near each other at the picnic.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
      oh wow, i didnt know. please ignore me previous complaint
      no hard feelings ;)
      Originally posted by Collin View Post
      I'm surprised it didn't turn out as all dicks and swastikas.
      there were some dicks and some FUCKs, but nothing too bad really. mainly just a lot of names. i erased it all yesterday and it rained today, so now it looks like an oxidized piece of copper.
      Originally posted by Tbolt View Post
      wheel sex
      thanks! i agree
      Originally posted by vlad View Post
      like the house
      the house is now used as the dean's office at lewis & clark college
      Originally posted by mtech2_touring View Post
      That rocks, coolest hood ever! If the paint's shit anyway may as well have some fun with it.
      thanks, that's my philosophy too. i have a couple other ideas if this one gets boring, but it will probably stay this way through the summer.
      Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
      those pix in front of the house would have been win with some hdr in there to cut some of the contrast. i want to shoot my wagon there, daniel. you need to show me the way.
      well next time i do a shoot, i will shoot in RAW and you can help me figure that one out. the way to the house isn't difficult. its just right inside the main entrance of the school.
      Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
      So Daniel my gf after seeing your car at funk's shop decided the red trunklid needed to be done that way, so thanks for the idea, I copied you on the trunklid but in black. Should definitely park near each other at the picnic.
      awesome. i thought about doing my spoiler with it also, but it is too soft to work well with chalk.
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

to see a 10.2MP photo of the hood, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
          awesome. i thought about doing my spoiler with it also, but it is too soft to work well with chalk.
          Yeah, I wanted to get rid of the spoilered trunklid and go w/ a non but won't have time before the picnic to paint it so ended up chalking it for the picnic.

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
            Yeah, I wanted to get rid of the spoilered trunklid and go w/ a non but won't have time before the picnic to paint it so ended up chalking it for the picnic.
            pics or it never happened :P

-----------------------------------------------------------
            DAMN SWEET MOD!!!

Comment

Damn you! I was going to go that route on my e30 (the hood is a nasty maaco respray). I originally got the idea from one of the e28 guys at 5er Fest '07:

And the evolution of chalk:

Guess I will have to find something else silly to do to my hood now ;)
              $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

i give it a 10.
                baller on a budget status.

what kinda wheels are they? real alpinas or copies?
                how wide are they? do they keep you glued to the ground or do they give no traction?
                im about to start an s50 swap and this is a concern of my own.
                world renown Harry Potter expert
                sigpic

Comment

looks great, i like the hood also very creative

e24 e9 e30
                  IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

Originally posted by ikkitousen View Post
                    pics or it never happened :P

-----------------------------------------------------------
                    DAMN SWEET MOD!!!
                    Come to the picnic and you can draw on it.

Comment

hood looks really unexpected from the side view haha. i can dig it though but im also really open minded. cool car!

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
                        i give it a 10.
                        baller on a budget status.

what kinda wheels are they? real alpinas or copies?
                        how wide are they? do they keep you glued to the ground or do they give no traction?
                        im about to start an s50 swap and this is a concern of my own.
                        the wheels aren't alpinas and they aren't replicas either. they are bmw style 4's. 16x8. wheels don't glue you to the ground, tires do. regardless of whether you swap in an s50 or not, you will need a 5-lug setup to run these wheels.

Originally posted by wildstoats View Post
                        Damn you! I was going to go that route on my e30 (the hood is a nasty maaco respray). I originally got the idea from one of the e28 guys at 5er Fest '07:

Guess I will have to find something else silly to do to my hood now ;)
                        haha, sorry for stealing your idea. i had seen the black chalkboard before, but never green...
                        Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
                        looks great, i like the hood also very creative
                        thanks. probably 75-100 people wrote on the hood that night, so it turned out pretty cool. we'll see what happens at the picnic.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                          haha, sorry for stealing your idea. i had seen the black chalkboard before, but never green...
                          Hehe, no sweat. Technically it wasn't my idea anyway. Keep up the good work! :up:
                          $500, Diamantschwarz, and a Dream

Comment

That is awsome, nice car and idea. I love the pic taken from above with the chalk on the dash.
                            sigpic
                            '89' E30 with Euro S50B30

Comment

damn! you got my wheels

now i know how it'll look on my car :p lookin good

1991 330is

Comment

hey are you running H&R coil overs??? or GC

Comment

Working...
                                X