• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 32.5i View Post
      then how the F does norway and sweden have all the sweet ass cars?
      Because we work our way around it. We can basically get anything approved, as long as the work is tip top, and we go through the long and twisty road of approval. Getting all our papers in order and so on. Not really that hard, just time consuming and sometimes very expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
        Because we work our way around it.
        Or do lik Finns, build your car back to stock once a year and then modify it again and hope they don't take your plates :)

Those who can read my language will enjoy this t-shirt with the yellow text:

Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
        BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
        BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
        BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

Originally posted by Rocla View Post
          Or do lik Finns, build your car back to stock once a year and then modify it again and hope they don't take your plates :)

Those who can read my language will enjoy this t-shirt with the yellow text:

Well, the EU enforced check ups are only every two years, and in this they only measure the carbondioxcid levels in the exhaust, tyre wear, bushes, brakes, rust etc. Basically just that the things that has to do with safety is in order. Though I know a guy, and he approved my car every time. He didn't care that the car was low, had too high carbondioxcid was to high, since I had no catalyst. But he was EXTREMEL strict on brakes, bushes and other things directly related to the safety of the car.
          Above these checks every other year, you just have to avoid the DMW when they are out on the streets taking random checks :-D

Comment

Working...
          X