i j.i.m.p. to that. so sick!! you sir are one of my e30 m3 heroes haha

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
        might as well
        Not hellaflush enuff?

I love it.
        Reminiscing...

Comment

That is awesome! need some fine tuning, but I'm sure it will come out great.

Comment

nice!!! lovin them 18s

Comment

dam thing looks pretty good!

cant wait to see what you make of it!

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                how much did you pay for it?
                enough
                :sad:
                FPURISTS
                Originally posted by Erick View Post
                YESSIR!

You my friend, have awsome taste.
                :nice: Thank you.
                You need to PM me some recent pictures.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

You.... need to subscribe to my threads :p

I put some pictures yesterday of the car on the Schmidts. :)

Some of my most awsome wheels were purchased through Mr.Karlspackler.
                  Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                  EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                  FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                  NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                  Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                  ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

buy a honduh!!>!> lol I can dig your car, but it will never be as good as it could be. to each his own. May I remind you that a non-m e30 w/ that shit is just as fast... it just doesn't have the JDMMADTITE widebody kit yo.

Comment

Looking good, you're taking it in the right direction for sure.
                      clutchCTRL!
                      Move with a purpose.
                      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                      - 2000 323i AT
                      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                        You.... need to subscribe to my threads :p

I put some pictures yesterday of the car on the Schmidts. :)

Some of my most awsome wheels were purchased through Mr.Karlspackler.
                        Found it. Looking good! I am AMAZED how much those damn things poke!
                        buy a honduh!!>!> lol I can dig your car, but it will never be as good as it could be. to each his own. May I remind you that a non-m e30 w/ that shit is just as fast... it just doesn't have the JDMMADTITE widebody kit yo.
                        I dont see what you have against it?

It is low yes and the wheels are flush yes, but what dont you like? I really just slapped a bunch of parts I had sitting around from the last build on it. I have not even washed the car since I have owned it. Give it time.

The lip will get painted and will look like every other E30 M3 with a EVO 2 front lip. The stupid painters tape is a joke btw.

If you dont like the wheels, why does everyone (the sheep, you included) drool over SSR 6 spoke wheels? These look the same but are actually LIGHTER and concave.

I dont get your qualms. If you dont like they S52 then that is understandable if you are a purist.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

looks so fuckin good. nicely done

Originally posted by rwdrift
                          Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                          - Erick

Comment

I like it. Wheel color isn't my taste, nor wheels, but love the stance. It makes up for the wheels and wheel color, no purist thing, just not my style, although they are growing on me, different color would seal the deal I fear.

Comment

Overall the car is sick! :pimp:

However, I don't like that much poke on an M3. I've also never been a fan of CF hoods except on black or dark grey cars.

Everything else seems to be in the works. I really like the color and design of the wheels, I just think 17s with more rubber would look better. Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the s52 club! :twisted:
                              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

I do really dig your car, but I strongly think that the front needs to come down a bit, but that's a problem with most BMW's in my eyes... some of you may have just started hating me... oh well.

I also don't care for the mirrors, but I don't know if that's even your doing.

on both of those things, it's a matter of opinion, so if you like it how it is, more power to you, I was just saying.

Overall, I'd say the car is looking great and you're doing a great job.

Comment

Working...
                                X