• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
    every bit of it.
    same here

Comment

i know you are gonna do good things to it, but right now it looks like a pile of shit on nice wheels. sorry.
      1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
      1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
      1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
      1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

When I first saw it I was like... EW... then after a couple seconds I was all like Niceeee
        1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

I like every bit of the car and your plans for it. Nice work!

Comment

I wanna see you bust out your blue tape again and make it say "GDM > JDM".

Overall, the car rocks ass. I know it will be a looker and a great performer when done.

So glad to hear those mirrors will be gone.

Annnnnd for anyone hating on the swap, have you driven an S14 AND the S52? Oh wait, no, obviously you haven't, or you would not be opening your fool trap.

Had the S52 been around in those days, there never would have been an S14.

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

^lol

s14 was made to race in a specific class

and it did that pretty darn good
              Last edited by JZM3; 06-04-2009, 10:28 AM. Reason: added blah

Comment

Originally posted by JZM3 View Post
                ^lol

It did, but this motor in an E30 M3 with a 3.73LSD is sooooo much fun it is rediculous
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by JZM3 View Post
                  ^lol

Yes, it did. I as into lots of that shit in those days, I kind of remember some of it.

My statement still stands though, the S52 kicks the shit out of the S14...they fit that shit in there as a homologation special. Yeah, the S14 is glorious...it is only made better by being a 6 cylinder.

Closing SOON!
                  "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

i love it. :D

-Dane
                    diving board division, bishez.

Comment

i never been a chickn but my semi's cocked

great lookin car ... hope you got money ':]
                      sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                      "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

It seems a bit rushed/budget for my taste. The wheels, stretched tires, hood, front spoiler, and of course the motor are what ruins it for me. I guess if this were going to be primarily a track car it might be justifiable (I probably wouldn't run the risk of tracking an S14/$14 on a normal basis either,) but it's definitely a good start. I'll leave the fact that swapping anything in an E30 M3 is sacrilege, but I really would like to see that car with Evo II front/rear spoilers or Evo III front/rear spoilers, not a hob-job of both.

If you think the response here is bad, I can't imagine what the textbook purists over at S14.net would think of this thing. :D
                        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                        E36 325i sedan
                        E30 325i sedan
                        Volvo 945T

Comment

did you get it from Kash in NYC?
                          car looks bad ass, almost like a remote control model :up:
                          with a little bit of work I am sure it will be a lot of fun

Comment

Looks like the wheel sizing/spacing was selected by a guy that had been working at the local "RentAWheel" outlet for 37 minutes.

Comment

That thing is hot!!!! Wheels are nice, maybe a different color would look better IMO, The mirrors are ok, just need to be a black. I would paint the hood, well..... I really cant talk, I would never be able to afford a carbon hood let alone an M3.

Comment

Nice ride, nice color .... you have an M3 which is more than most of us could ever say . I like ... its new to you and you have some changes to make so that its just how u want it , s14 ,
                                m52 , purists.... hell who gives a shit what people think its your M3 congratulations have fun with her..... more pics or ban !!!!!!!!!
                                :pimp:

Comment

Working...
                                X