Eurocruisers meet Australia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurocruisers meet Australia.

Heres a few pics from last weekends Euro cruise for those that are interested. Was a good day out, a lot of nice cars and some fairly quick ones too!

Turbo M42 Build thread:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Wow, what color is the e21? It's beautiful!
    - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
    Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Originally posted by machined View Post
      Wow, what color is the e21? It's beautiful!
      I'm not 100% sure on the colour name of it, but i'll ask him next time i chat to him.

Turbo M42 Build thread:

Comment

Chrome rims --> EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeWWWWWWWwwww!!!
        That Blue e30 looks retarded. +100et and 4x4 springs FTL

e34's look pretty nice, and I got a soft spot for the golf, love the RS's!
        <3 <3 <3 the 911!! Very nice.

The body on and paint on that e21 look amazing! Love the colour. Even the Sportmax look pretty good in the rolling shots. But I hate the dual fart cans and the autosalon interior, Gross.

The front of your car looks great with the smoked lights! Not a huge fan of the wheels but the rest looks good.
        Last edited by JamesE30; 06-18-2009, 01:57 AM.

R.H.D
        M-technic I club

Comment

most of those cars are pretty sweet, but the ones with chrome wheels make me want to puke.

Comment

nice pics, but half of those cars are having an identity crisis.
            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
              Chrome rims --> EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeWWWWWWWwwww!!!

e39's look pretty nice, and I got a soft spot for the golf, love the RS's!
              <3 <3 <3 the 911!! Very nice.

The body on and paint on that e21 look amazing! Love the colour. Even the Sportmax look pretty good in the rolling shots. But I hate the dual fart cans and the autosalon interior, Gross.

The front of your car looks great with the smoked lights! Not a huge fan of the wheels but the rest looks good.
              The Blue E30 actually has a m30 in it, and the wheels came on the car hahah. He's currently looking for new wheels at the moment.

The blue E21 is actually pushing around 300rwhp, but you dont want to even know what the engine is.

Turbo M42 Build thread:

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                nice pics, but half of those cars are having an identity crisis.
                Sadly thats the way a lot of Australian cars are styled. Many people hate it but im not going to be one to go and bash the proper way into them hahah.

Turbo M42 Build thread:

Comment

Originally posted by Reap3r View Post
                  cause i just love to drive on a set of pizza dishes:???:
                  Tim.

Comment

so where are the nice cars!

Comment

[quote=JamesE30;1558054]Chrome rims --> EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeWWWWWWWwwww!!!

yeah not really diggny the dark blue e30 with crome rims, looks tacky and needs to be lower

Comment

The Blue E30 actually has a m30 in it, and the wheels came on the car hahah. He's currently looking for new wheels at the moment.

The blue E21 is actually pushing around 300rwhp, but you dont want to even know what the engine is.
                        the e21 running a b13? a jap swap?

Comment

Hmmm Japanese... I wouldn't mind so much if it was at least Manual.
                          New wheels and a drop and the Blue e30 would be looking pretty nice. I really like the front lip on it, do you know what it is?

R.H.D
                          M-technic I club

Comment

Love the porsche! Your E30 also looks hot, E34s and the 8 need to replace wheels tho! But the Merc?????
                            sigpic

Comment

The e21 has a turbo 3.8L engine out of a VR Commo "headwall" The blue E30 is currently searching for new wheels and getting coilovers. And the black E34 has over 400rwhp from a turbo m30.

Turbo M42 Build thread:

Comment

Working...
                              X