my new Cabby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new Cabby

So, I had a 320i vert about 10 years ago, I figured now was the time to get another. After taking my buddies Porsche speedster for a cruise with my daughter, the vert bug bit us both and my daughter would'nt leave me alone.--so------
    I sold my Turbo car :( good bye turbi, and picked up a new daily-- planning on selling my crapbox e36 too!!

so on to the car: a 325i 1988---- someone has done the facelift stuff to it already-- someone stretched the fenders :(-- going to be redone to look somewhat normal again sometime soon.

Spax adj. suspension
    9x16 Keskins
    and some other crap.

I love it-- drives great and did'nt pay much for it.--- pics.

and the new BMW Scene snapped a pic of my M3 at the local show!!!!!! translated it says--------------------
    "hot machine, we would love if the owner of this M3 would give us a call to set up a photoshoot"

don't know if i am going to though--due to the amount of crap cars they seem to put in there all the time-- plus I don't feel my car is "perfect" yet.

Hot, I think a hardtop, and MHW's would make it killer.

Comment

OMG Great work on the fenders! I can't believe you want to undo them!
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

what did u pay for it?

Comment

its got a bunch of dents and some rust and plenty of little problems, but I paid a bit under the equiv. of 3000 dollars for it. verts rent cheap here in the summertime.-- thank god the rust is just on the topside-- because of the "rolling of the fenders"-- but a project is what I was looking for.

Star tecs are coming-- just have to find a set that don't cost more than the car is worth!

Comment

Awesome. And Oops, that was what I meant, the bumpers threw me for a loop.

Comment

me likes.

Comment

you never fail to impress man!
                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Very nice!

Have fun with it.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

i like the way those fenders look
                    1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                    1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                    1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                    1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Good lookin vert
                      sigpic

Comment

Thats one hot looking vert. But for some reason am not feeling the rear arches. I like the wider look, but not feeling those. Overall it looks good. Welcome back to a vert.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think it's perfect for the project, you can enjoy it now and work on it later in the winter

Comment

I really like those arches.

There is some damage on my drivers side rear arch that is gonna suck to fix, so I have been thinking about doing the same...no super slam and stretch for me though.

Nice find, dewd.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Nice find for a project - I have to agree, I like the flares.

If verts are cheep there in the summer- did your seller throw in that bag of US parts in the background if you bought the E30?? If you'll get that worthless assembly of US old parts to the dock, I'll take them off your hands & even pick up the shipping to the us!!
                              [I

Comment

Working...
                              X