I'm getting the itch again. (No not that itch)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    To quote another member, You = Captain TryHard McStruggle of the USS Failboat.
    :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by BTP325ic
    gonarea
    To quote another member, You = Captain TryHard McStruggle of the USS Failboat.

    Leave a comment:


  • BTP325ic
    replied
    .

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    2.7/8L Stroker. Cams, Tune. gotta love the m20!

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Oh I didn't mean at the wheels.

    I mean 200 at the crank will be okay with me. The turbo m42 was right at 190 at the crank and it was pretty quick.
    Yeah. I was just saying I'm pretty sure I've seen several instances of cams + manifold + underdrive pulley + tune getting 200 at the wheels. At least that's kinda a hope of mine if I ever get bored of the m52. hmmm.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    I was looking at dyno's on bf.c and it looks like m52 with s52 cams, obd1 manifold and tune can get like 200 at the wheels. give or take depending on mods and tune.

    I saw anywhere from like 190 to 220 on the first couple pages.

    I've been thinking about it as I'm in the middle of an m52 swap.
    Oh I didn't mean at the wheels.

    I mean 200 at the crank will be okay with me. The turbo m42 was right at 190 at the crank and it was pretty quick.

    Originally posted by kishg
    herpes? :)
    Shit, I wish.

    Leave a comment:


  • kishg
    replied
    herpes? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    OBD-I M52 with S52 cams, tune and exhaust only gets you around 205.
    I was looking at dyno's on bf.c and it looks like m52 with s52 cams, obd1 manifold and tune can get like 200 at the wheels. give or take depending on mods and tune.

    I saw anywhere from like 190whp to 220whp on the first couple pages.

    I've been thinking about it as I'm in the middle of an m52 swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Cammed M50B31.

    Do it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Shut up.

    I don't want to boost it.

    Maybe I'll build up the m50.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    I'd be happy with a cammed m50 I think.

    200 horses will do me right.
    OBD-I M52 with S52 cams, tune and exhaust only gets you around 205.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Yeah, there is an e34 with an M50 and a 5 speed I'm gonna go look at tomorrow at the nearby picknpull.
    M50 is only acceptable with boost, but you know how that worked out.

    I drove daniel's OBD-I S52 saturday, fucking fantastic. Can't wait to get mine done.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I'd be happy with a cammed m50 I think.

    200 horses will do me right.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Looks like your only option is s52 or a built stroker maybe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Yeah, there is an e34 with an M50 and a 5 speed I'm gonna go look at tomorrow at the nearby picknpull.

    Leave a comment:

Working...