I'm at that point.
Do you still have the 24v stuff from your white car?
I'm getting the itch again. (No not that itch)
Collapse
X
-
-
IMHO a cammed M50 is an awesome upgrade from an M42. I still can't get over how sweet my brother's swap turned out.Leave a comment:
-
It all adds up quick if you replace all the worn out shit.....but then you shouldn't have problems for a LONG time..Leave a comment:
-
-
Plain m50 (nv) is really not impressive (since you'll be upgrading from b25). Go m50vanos or look for m52. S50s are coming down in price too.Leave a comment:
-
-
Danny, you are destined to go 24v. The e30 gods have conveyed this information to me.Leave a comment:
-
do it to it. Too bad you can't boost it. California and their damn laws.
M50/2 or an m30 will suffice in the power department. I would suggest one, but I am biased.Leave a comment:
-
-
In before budget/whatever is left in my piggy bank turbo/swap project build thread.Leave a comment:
-
-

Leave a comment: