I'm getting the itch again. (No not that itch)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miasma
    replied
    Oh yeah.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    But I live in California :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Miasma
    replied
    The M50 will be a great low boost platform right?... Especially if you get it that cheap and it isn't trashed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    But the m50 is 150 bucksssssssssss

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Don't ruin my rep.



    Okay then 175 at the wheels, I would be more than happy.
    Then get an m52. 192bhp and 207 tq at the crank.

    I'm hoping it's fun. :D

    PS. What the hell is for sale in your sig, I can never figure it out. Oh it's just some sort of 20 dollar spoiler.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    was talking at the wheels, that's the only number that matters.
    Excellent! Good to hear.

    Eventually i'll get there I hope. Always something to do...

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    Hey! How do you know that I'm skinny. :(

    But aren't you like 18? Which makes you a lil slugger. e
    Don't ruin my rep.

    Originally posted by z31maniac
    was talking at the wheels, that's the only number that matters.
    Okay then 175 at the wheels, I would be more than happy.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    was talking at the wheels, that's the only number that matters.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Hey, that's just fine lil slugger ;)
    Hey! How do you know that I'm skinny. :(

    But aren't you like 18? Which makes you a lil slugger. e

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Hey, that's just fine lil slugger ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    You are just lol'ing all over the place arentcha little guy?
    I really am. I'm pretty bored. I'm supposed to be working on the 328is parts car in my garage but instead I'm just sitting on my ass.

    Leave a comment:


  • BTP325ic
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    :rofl:
    You are just lol'ing all over the place arentcha little guy?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I think hes referring to your spelling of the STD

    gonorrhea

    Leave a comment:


  • BTP325ic
    replied
    wut

    Leave a comment:

Working...