Project Barn Built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FetusGoulash View Post
    Oh and i picked up coilover sleeves the other day so i can build some proper suspension

Bonus points to whoever can identify that car on the right ;)
    Man, the more I look at D90's, the more I love them on E30's, just sucks you gotta run that big spacer to make them fit.

Also, what size tires do you have on the BBS's?

Sold.......again.

Comment

Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
      Dude. Pick up some spare rear quarter panels, cut them up and get some IE flares and run the OZs. Would be so hawt.
      Your totally right. I didn't know IE had a set of flares that looked good for relatively cheap! damn you now i wont get anything done at work today thinking about this

Comment

Originally posted by 91 318is View Post
        Man, the more I look at D90's, the more I love them on E30's, just sucks you gotta run that big spacer to make them fit.

Also, what size tires do you have on the BBS's?
        I think i bought adapters that are too small. i would have liked another 10mm on them now that i have test fit the wheels

tires on the current rims are 205/40/16

Comment

I think i bought adapters that are too small. i would have liked another 10mm on them now that i have test fit the wheels

I am telling you, you are gonna want bigger than that. Unless you want to tuck rim.

Comment

looks like a mkII jetta to me.

edit: or maybe a 1990 nissan sentra... lol
            Last edited by Brandon12V; 07-27-2009, 10:15 AM.

Originally posted by Ryan...
            It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

on the D90's? Or the BBS? Thought the BBS's were 15's?

Sold.......again.

Comment

that is the tire size on the "BBS" wheels you are talking about. also the tire size i plan to run on the D90s, but will probably get azenis' for those wheels.

I am suprised by the guesses on the car in the picture. But its a stage4 G60 mk2 gti, getting an 80s make-over. :D

EDIT: went to pick up my seat rails in order to bolt in a pair of Sparcos but they still haven't shown up >:( been 2.5 months now so looks like i will have a friend fab up a set soon

Comment

that is the tire size on the "BBS" wheels you are talking about. also the tire size i plan to run on the D90s, but will probably get azenis' for those wheels.

I am suprised by the guesses on the car in the picture. But its a stage4 G60 mk2 gti, getting an 80s make-over. :D

EDIT: went to pick up my seat rails in order to bolt in a pair of Sparcos but they still haven't shown up >:( been 2.5 months now so looks like i will have a friend fab up a set soon
                  Oh ok, I thought I read they were 15's, my mistake.

Love your car though, makes me want an early model!

Sold.......again.

Comment

Your totally right. I didn't know IE had a set of flares that looked good for relatively cheap! damn you now i wont get anything done at work today thinking about this
                    Not exactly the same as the IE flares (i think), but damn close. :D

Buy My Car

Comment

Now THAT is badass. I am thinking about just making myself a set of flares. I am a composite manufacturer afterall, but just too lazy to make a mold right now

Comment

I presently have a set of IE flares that are just waiting for installation...

I will post when I will find some time to get it done!
                        E30 now S52
                        2008 Suburban LTZ (Family and TT hauler)
                        325xiT (Sold)

sigpic

Comment

Do et!

Buy My Car

Comment

I really wanna be this low... shouldn't be to hard right?
                            this pictures is in petaluma
                            [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                            Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

WHat custom wound springs do you have? brand? source? where to buy?!?
                              [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
                              Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Comment

Are you sure those are 11.5? What final offset are they?
                                -Erik
                                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Working...
                                X