Project Barn Built

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RainierHooker
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    Negative. that is my buddies old bug. pic was taken in Sidney British Columbia, no where close to this Petaluma you speak of.
    :rofl: At leats it is on the same coast...

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    Wow totally forgot about this thread. Click here http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=153242 to see the current shots of the car






    Originally posted by fiftytakedowns
    this pictures is in petaluma

    Negative. that is my buddies old bug. pic was taken in Sidney British Columbia, no where close to this Petaluma you speak of.

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    Originally posted by clavinZERO
    I'm from there, and I go there all the time, where was this shot? That's not the skate park by the pool is it?

    </thread jack>
    EDIT: there is no field near petaluma skate park

    Leave a comment:


  • e30nub
    replied
    Originally posted by fiftytakedowns
    this pictures is in petaluma
    Doesn't look like the P-town skatepark. The graffiti and old school transition does, but the background and fencing is off iirc

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecRaceM5
    replied
    Originally posted by aschroeder92
    Not exactly the same as the IE flares (i think), but damn close. :D
    Those are IE flares. That guy is a customer of theirs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    looks great!

    Leave a comment:


  • MOBBIN4DEEP
    replied
    ride height looks damm good probs bro

    Leave a comment:


  • clavinZERO
    replied
    Originally posted by fiftytakedowns
    this pictures is in petaluma
    I'm from there, and I go there all the time, where was this shot? That's not the skate park by the pool is it?

    </thread jack>

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Are you sure those are 11.5? What final offset are they?

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    WHat custom wound springs do you have? brand? source? where to buy?!?

    Leave a comment:


  • fiftytakedowns
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    I really wanna be this low... shouldn't be to hard right?
    this pictures is in petaluma

    Leave a comment:


  • aschroeder92
    replied
    Do et!

    Leave a comment:


  • MatRacer
    replied
    I presently have a set of IE flares that are just waiting for installation...

    I will post when I will find some time to get it done!

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    Now THAT is badass. I am thinking about just making myself a set of flares. I am a composite manufacturer afterall, but just too lazy to make a mold right now

    Leave a comment:


  • aschroeder92
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    Your totally right. I didn't know IE had a set of flares that looked good for relatively cheap! damn you now i wont get anything done at work today thinking about this
    Not exactly the same as the IE flares (i think), but damn close. :D

    Leave a comment:

Working...