they are 15x6
The Vegas are actually 11.5 or 12" wheels. They are massive
Project Barn Built
Collapse
X
-
I would like to see pics when you get the wheels on your 4door. however there will be competition to see whose red 4door is more ballin.5x130.
This is great. And +1 on the staggered D90's. I got a set on the car now (it is actually a red 4dr too). I haven't posted any pictures because I'm not satisfied with the ride height yet.
I ordered GC camber plates today to drop the front another inch. They will be installed this weekend.
Then pictures will ensue.
Hootie
And to the other guy the rims are indeed 5x130 but i have adapters from 4x100 to fit the wheels.
And your last name better be McBoob, that would be sexy :)Leave a comment:
-
Ummm, no. Unless your 5-lug comment was completely separate and had nothing to do with Porsche rims, that still wouldn't work. A 5-lug conversion implies going to 5x120 (BMW bolt pattern). These are a Porsche bolt pattern at 5x130. So the rims wouldn't mate.Leave a comment:
-
5x130.
This is great. And +1 on the staggered D90's. I got a set on the car now (it is actually a red 4dr too). I haven't posted any pictures because I'm not satisfied with the ride height yet.
I ordered GC camber plates today to drop the front another inch. They will be installed this weekend.
Then pictures will ensue.
HootieLeave a comment:
-
id say leave it the way it is. early model 4dr slammed= all sorts of savage winLeave a comment:
-
don't rust it. its just stupid.
great find for $300.
if i was you, i'd plastic bumper it.
it'd look really nice, and more modern, and it'd be amazing looking back and saying you bought it for less than a walmart bike...Leave a comment:
-
PLEASE make the 10.5 OZ's fit. that would be amazing.
awesome work for a $300 pickup car looks clean and rat style at the same time. sick rideLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: