Project Barn Built

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 91 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    that is the tire size on the "BBS" wheels you are talking about. also the tire size i plan to run on the D90s, but will probably get azenis' for those wheels.

    I am suprised by the guesses on the car in the picture. But its a stage4 G60 mk2 gti, getting an 80s make-over. :D


    EDIT: went to pick up my seat rails in order to bolt in a pair of Sparcos but they still haven't shown up >:( been 2.5 months now so looks like i will have a friend fab up a set soon
    Oh ok, I thought I read they were 15's, my mistake.

    Love your car though, makes me want an early model!

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    that is the tire size on the "BBS" wheels you are talking about. also the tire size i plan to run on the D90s, but will probably get azenis' for those wheels.

    I am suprised by the guesses on the car in the picture. But its a stage4 G60 mk2 gti, getting an 80s make-over. :D


    EDIT: went to pick up my seat rails in order to bolt in a pair of Sparcos but they still haven't shown up >:( been 2.5 months now so looks like i will have a friend fab up a set soon

    Leave a comment:


  • 91 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    I think i bought adapters that are too small. i would have liked another 10mm on them now that i have test fit the wheels

    tires on the current rims are 205/40/16
    on the D90's? Or the BBS? Thought the BBS's were 15's?

    Leave a comment:


  • Brandon12V
    replied
    looks like a mkII jetta to me.

    edit: or maybe a 1990 nissan sentra... lol
    Last edited by Brandon12V; 07-27-2009, 09:15 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • hootie
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    I think i bought adapters that are too small. i would have liked another 10mm on them now that i have test fit the wheels

    tires on the current rims are 205/40/16
    I am telling you, you are gonna want bigger than that. Unless you want to tuck rim.

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    Originally posted by 91 318is
    Man, the more I look at D90's, the more I love them on E30's, just sucks you gotta run that big spacer to make them fit.

    Also, what size tires do you have on the BBS's?
    I think i bought adapters that are too small. i would have liked another 10mm on them now that i have test fit the wheels

    tires on the current rims are 205/40/16

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    Originally posted by aschroeder92
    Dude. Pick up some spare rear quarter panels, cut them up and get some IE flares and run the OZs. Would be so hawt.
    Your totally right. I didn't know IE had a set of flares that looked good for relatively cheap! damn you now i wont get anything done at work today thinking about this

    Leave a comment:


  • 91 318is
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    Oh and i picked up coilover sleeves the other day so i can build some proper suspension

    Bonus points to whoever can identify that car on the right ;)
    Man, the more I look at D90's, the more I love them on E30's, just sucks you gotta run that big spacer to make them fit.

    Also, what size tires do you have on the BBS's?

    Leave a comment:


  • aschroeder92
    replied
    Dude. Pick up some spare rear quarter panels, cut them up and get some IE flares and run the OZs. Would be so hawt.

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    Originally posted by FetusGoulash
    Oh and i picked up coilover sleeves the other day so i can build some proper suspension

    Bonus points to whoever can identify that car on the right ;)
    I was going to say golf... But I scrolled up a bit and now I'm thinking Volvo? Pics please either way :D

    Leave a comment:


  • E30FreaK89
    replied
    now just get M3 quarters and you'll be alright with fitment..:D

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    Oh and i picked up coilover sleeves the other day so i can build some proper suspension

    Bonus points to whoever can identify that car on the right ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • FetusGoulash
    replied
    Well I finally got a chance to test fit the OZs, and well, it was less than exciting. The seller told me they were only 10.5" wide, he was short by 1".

    25mm adapter with 15x11.5 wheel







    The barrels are waaay to wide and hit the suspension as well as the unibody. Not to mention the massive poke already. So its either rebuild with smaller barrels or space them out even further and completely rebuild the fender arches. Not what i feel like doing right now.

    So I test fit the D90's as well just to give myself a comparison.
    25mm adapter with 16x8 wheel



    Leave a comment:


  • artoo93
    replied
    Looks great for a $300 find!!! Love the early look. I've got plans on dropping my '87 about 2-3 inches overall for that slammed 4 door look!! Black car with flat black Rotas for now. Haven't firmed up the overall paint yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • kronus
    replied
    I think this warrants the creation of a slammed 4-door-on-dishweaves-club. I hope to be a member of it someday.

    Leave a comment:

Working...