First shoot with the Coupe at the Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First shoot with the Coupe at the Track

I know its not e30 content(I still have the e30, its my DD now) but I thought you guys would like seeing the new toy! Its an 01 M Coupe that I got back in February and its finally ready to go out and play! Enjoy.

I have plenty more, but thought those ended up being some of the better ones!

Kyle
    1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
    DILLIGAF

Looks like fun.
    sigpic

Comment

Do '01s have the S52 or S54?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
      And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

01 has the s54.

Comment

Looks like you had fun man! I can't wait till the next time I can take my car out to the track.

And you've got an awesome daily driver- i'm stuck with a ford ranger -.-

Comment

I've always wanted one of those! Great car!
            '89 325i track sloot
            '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Very nice! I miss mine... When were you out at Hallett? Planning on making the KC/Sunbelt DE this next weekend? :D

Comment

I like it alot

Comment

Nice, I like it!
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Kyle congrats man. thats awesome! lol I still remember the 1st time you mentioned something about r3v to me when we saw each other on Rock road. I miss KS... can you believe im saying that?

Comment

where the hell have you been?!

nice upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
                        Kyle congrats man. thats awesome! lol I still remember the 1st time you mentioned something about r3v to me when we saw each other on Rock road. I miss KS... can you believe im saying that?
                        Hell yea Yan, once you come here its kinda hard to leave, or at least forget about it! You've moved around about as much as I have, just further away. If you're ever in town again let me know!

iflytii - I used to work at European Car Company here in Wichita, and the owner rents the track out once a month or so and invites customers/friends for some non-competitive(or so they say....) fun. We went down July 2nd. Its a cheap fun way to just go out and learn the track and improve on driving. Hope to make it to some other tracks later in the year!

Yea, the car is an s54 car without a sunroof. H&R Sports, Koni Adjustables, Racing Dynamic Swaybars, Camber/caster plates, UUC LTW Flywheel and M5 clutch. Thinking exhaust or brakes will be the next upgrade!

Kyle
                        1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
                        DILLIGAF

Comment

Working...
                        X