No announcement yet.

I hate you winter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well like Chris, I like the snow and enjoy it's changing enviroment. Snow is good. I like to snow shoe and Ski and snowboard.

Killington is open top to bottom on 9 trails already. Rock on.

I need to go look at my future winter rag.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Ever since I started driving I've looked forward to driving in snow. At least in closed parking lots. There's a gated off beach parking lot less than a mile from my house. That's where I learned to handle all types of cars in the snow.

The thing I hate though is when I have to be somewhere, and snow is just piling up outside. I don't worry so much about my own car making it somewhere safely, I worry about getting killed by other people on the road that obviously have no idea what they're doing. Hell, I feel like that on perfectly dry sunny days around here. People are fucking dumb. And they get dumber when it snows.

Comment

Im still running pretty worn yoko A520's. Lemme have it bitch.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

I am not sure if I am the only one that caught this, but why were you, or why were your lugs torqued to 200ft/lbs. That is how you strip out hubs. If using an Impact gun to install wheels, you should ONLY use approved Torque Sticks. 200ft/lbs is dangerous by all means. E36 wheels and E30 wheels are torqued at 80ft/lbs, and on track days I torque them to 95ft/lbs. I would check your wheels soon if thats what you are doing!!!

Wes

Comment

Originally posted by CobraKai
            Originally posted by kdzrok
            I think I'll just move to Flordia.

:(

the "coldest" its been here yet was like 59. :rofl:
            It's 59 here in Miami today. It's chaos I tell you...... my car is covered under 10ft of snow. I fear for the lives of us Floridians :roll:
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              It's weird, it hasn't started snowing here yet. Winter is getting a late start, methinks.
              Ya but its some bull crap.. I want snow on my goddamn mountains. I didnt buy new bindings and new jacket just to got stand in some rain....

On a said note, its actaully sunny today in portland, its been raining for basicly the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
              X