Comment

Originally posted by e30rob View Post
      stanceworks isnt about the car you drive smart guy
      lol
      - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Its like arguing with a brick wall.

I just don't see the point. You don't like his car, don't post in the thread. Your opinion won't change a damn thing, therefore I will keep my mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
          therefore I will keep my mouth shut.
          I prefer you with your mouth open.
          Originally posted by blunt
          i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Quick danny, post something funny

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Quick danny, post something funny

I'm too flustered.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                Its like arguing with a brick wall.

I just don't see the point. You don't like his car, don't post in the thread. Your opinion won't change a damn thing, therefore I will keep my mouth shut.
                you dont have to keep your mouth shut...i welcome opinions, but dont get butt hurt when i saw i like it how it is.

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                I prefer you with your mouth open.
                Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                  you dont have to keep your mouth shut...i welcome opinions, but dont get butt hurt when i saw i like it how it is.

:facepalm

Comment

You still need to work on your grammar.

Comment

i one a spelling be once,
                      grammar just ain't no thang.
                      world renown Harry Potter expert
                      sigpic

Comment

you go to school you said?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
                          You still need to work on your grammar.
                          thank you spelling :hitler:

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                          you go to school you said?
                          yes as i matter of fact i do but you know what i dont see the point in bein formal in a place that is informal to begin with...

PM for information

Comment

I take it English is not your major?

I’ve seen that ratted out e46 on e90post, didn’t go over so well. If this is your business, I suggest doing mods people like and are practical. Also, if you can read and write that would help you in life, and probably help with the whole respect thing....

A lot of people are questioning your intelligence right now and you’re not doing yourself any favors with your illiterate responses.

Comment

Your right my major is CNS, you see i'm not worried about how people view me on a forum, it makes no difference to me, however just for you i will take the time to type so you can understand it. It doesn't seem but you and Mr. Spelling Nazi up there mind to much. On a side note i use a wireless keyboard n mouse and have my monitor displayed on my TV, at times the keyboard goes on the fritz and doesn't catch all the keys i hit. Trust me i'm plenty literal, i used to work directly for a Capitan of a U.S. submarine writing all his correspondence, i just don'see this as being a place where i have to dot my I's n cross my T's to be understood.

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                                Well your car may not be a POS but by most standards this one is. Why dont you spend some money on getting rid of the rust, trim, wheels, paint, diving boards, and Im sure maint. The oil pan is gonna cost more then the cars worth as it sits.
                                Lawls maybe you should post about things you actually know about. The picture was taken in the middle of fixing all my trim when it rained for like 2 weeks straight. All front suspension bits and brakes have been replaced, just waiting on a few parts to finish the rear. M30 swap ready to go in as well just waiting on the mounts. And paint is the last thing I'm worried about I like not having to worry about people slamming their doors into mine. /end rant

About all you guys worrying about oil pans if you drive correctly and don't stare two inches in front of your car its pretty easy to avoid shit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X