X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough.

I love r3v.

And like 10 pages back about the dicks. Little moderation is what makes r3v great!
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
      My new Ti

ive got other wheels for it, and the graphics will be going on soon. ill post back soon
      Thanks... I really wanted a TI Again... until then.
      Originally posted by blunt
      i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
        Pretty frequently actually. There's usually 5-6 guys in it blaring Tejano out of some walmart speakers in the back. The OhioVW fag crowd had one of their big meets up here a few weeks back, probably saw a good 12-15 rusted hoods. They're unique individuals, like everyone else.

-Charlie
        Wait until you see what Rob Case just participated in. You'll be able to give him endless shit, even though his drunken welds are still pretty good. ;)
        Last edited by SpasticDwarf; 07-23-2009, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e30devo View Post
          you wont be around here for long.
          Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
          sure i will because this shit dosent bother me, you think im gonna let some people that dont like the things i've done to my car bother me hell no!
          nowhere in my post did i say you'd be the one deciding to leave.

Comment

Man i'm getting so much love right now...17 pages in 2 days thats awesome. I <3 YOU GUYS TOO!!
            Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
              Fair enough.

I love r3v.

And like 10 pages back about the dicks. Little moderation is what makes r3v great!

I mean don't get me wrong i enjoy a good lightly moderated site, but i mean a page of dicks...come on don't you think thats a bit much.
              Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

Working...
              X