This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
    Perfect. Lets go around telling other people to hang things from their bumper. Then, when they do it wrong, tell them how they should be doing it.

... soon enough everyone will be against us for no reason. It will be awesome.
    This sounds like something that is right up my alley.

Where do I sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
      Your right my major is CNS, you see i'm not worried about how people view me on a forum, it makes no difference to me, however just for you i will take the time to type so you can understand it. It doesn't seem but you and Mr. Spelling Nazi up there mind to much. On a side note i use a wireless keyboard n mouse and have my monitor displayed on my TV, at times the keyboard goes on the fritz and doesn't catch all the keys i hit. Trust me i'm plenty literal, i used to work directly for a Capitan of a U.S. submarine writing all his correspondence, i just don'see this as being a place where i have to dot my I's n cross my T's to be understood.
      I don't think your wireless keyboard took out the "te" and added an "l" there, now did it?

just face it, you struggle with putting together coherent sentences. normally i don't get onto people for their grammar, but you are trying to defend yourself and only making yourself look worse.
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

The thing is I love the stance crowd. I just don't see the reason for all of this animosity. Can we leave high school, step into the real world, and all get a long for the fact that we love cars.
        It's because they claim to be pioneers and such, do it with an obviously fake "I don't give a fuck attitude" and are the biggest attention whores about it.

It's not the cars or the low stance.

It's the incredible amount of douchebaggery that comes from the "StanceWorks" krew.

It's also funny that they think rehashing old Euro/Ratrod/VW trends is somehow "ground breaking."
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

All I have to say is if you think the e30 pan sits low, wait til you get the m50 with the e34 pan in there, screw buying m20 pans, stock up on the m50.
          Old and improved:

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
            It's because they claim to be pioneers and such, do it with an obviously fake "I don't give a fuck attitude" and are the biggest attention whores about it.

It's not the cars or the low stance.

It's the incredible amount of douchebaggery that comes from the "StanceWorks" krew.

It's also funny that they think rehashing old Euro/Ratrod/VW trends is somehow "ground breaking."
            I suppose so. Although I've never seen anyone claim to be a ground breaker, just doing something that's outside of the norm. And people hate on them then they hate back. Kind of a downward spiral. It's not like I'm trying to solve anything here, I personally just think the whole situation is utterly foolish.

I love r3v for the fact that we can all fight and at the end of the day people are helpful. However... seeing these stanceworks vs. all threads is getting retarded.
            Originally posted by z31maniac
            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
              This sounds like something that is right up my alley.

Where do I sign up?
              I'm not sure, should I make a website?

wannabedriftcharmshowoff.com

I kid I kid.
              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

My new Ti

ive got other wheels for it, and the graphics will be going on soon. ill post back soon

Originally posted by vlad
                Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Stance Mëxicö.
                  - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                  E36 325i sedan
                  E30 325i sedan
                  Volvo 945T

Comment

I like the rattle can two tone

Comment

What are all of those nozzles under the rear bumper?
                      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

What are all of those nozzles under the rear bumper?
                        Not nozzles, those are where he mounts his useless JDM/Vortex-influenced crap so people will say "yo, check that out, I wanna give that guy some attention!"
                        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                        E36 325i sedan
                        E30 325i sedan
                        Volvo 945T

Comment

I suppose so. Although I've never seen anyone claim to be a ground breaker, just doing something that's outside of the norm. And people hate on them then they hate back. Kind of a downward spiral. It's not like I'm trying to solve anything here, I personally just think the whole situation is utterly foolish.

I love r3v for the fact that we can all fight and at the end of the day people are helpful. However... seeing these stanceworks vs. all threads is getting retarded.
                          Have you looked around on their site and read their articles about their own cars? Maybe not ver batim "groundbreaking", but you get the point.

And again, they aren't doing anything outside the norm, just copying what the same VW/Ratrod trends and applying it to BMWs, hardly unique.

People hate on them because of how they present themselves. They beg for negative for attention like an adolescent male whose daddy doesn't love them.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            Have you looked around on their site and read their articles about their own cars? Maybe not ver batim "groundbreaking", but you get the point.

And again, they aren't doing anything outside the norm, just copying what the same VW/Ratrod trends and applying it to BMWs, hardly unique.

People hate on them because of how they present themselves. They beg for negative for attention like an adolescent male whose daddy doesn't love them.
                            :rofl:

The reason I say it's outside the norm is because when was the last time you were driving down the road and saw a slammed car with super low offset wheels? Maybe even a rusted hood? Personally, I don't see them around when I'm driving.

Sure it's been done before... but it hasn't really been brought over to such a wide variety of cars. It's sorta evolving if you will.

I'm not trying to tell you that it is groundbreaking, I'm simply justifying my statement a little.

I do understand where you're coming from though.
                            I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

:rofl:

The reason I say it's outside the norm is because when was the last time you were driving down the road and saw a slammed car with super low offset wheels? Maybe even a rusted hood? Personally, I don't see them around when I'm driving.

Pretty frequently actually. There's usually 5-6 guys in it blaring Tejano out of some walmart speakers in the back. The OhioVW fag crowd had one of their big meets up here a few weeks back, probably saw a good 12-15 rusted hoods. They're unique individuals, like everyone else.

-Charlie
                              Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                              '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                              FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                                They're unique individuals, like everyone else.

-Charlie
                                Thank you for expressing my point more simply and eloquently.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                                X