Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just came a little.

Comment

It would take me years to gather/fundage all that stuff. You got my attention!

COTM

Comment

that is a large amount of parts:-D
        Greg

Comment

Awesome! Keep the updates coming!

Comment

holy smokes this is going to be awesome. Keep us updated!
            BMW Headlights ::

Comment

Wow early birthday presents or what.
              The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

how much does a sweet late model m tech go for over there?

Comment

emmm tech 2 action :)
                  IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

nice collection of parts you got there...track that car!

Comment

Yo D...sweet ride man! I just got took possession of a 85 325e. Its in rougher shape than yours though. Now we need Steve and Peggy to get one instead of messin with the damn bike...lol. Looks like yours is gonna be killer. Mine on the other hand is gonna be a long journey since I have diving boards to start out with....lol. - JUSTIN (Bimmerjustin, UKSUV)

Comment

So jealous. DO WANT

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Is that ALL the parts you can afford to get in one photo? Come on man...

Comment

I think you are my hero... want to part out... your part collection????...LOL
                            Nice pick up. Better than mine..and I thought I did great...
                            sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Originally posted by FREE30 View Post
                              Yo D...sweet ride man! I just got took possession of a 85 325e. Its in rougher shape than yours though. Now we need Steve and Peggy to get one instead of messin with the damn bike...lol. Looks like yours is gonna be killer. Mine on the other hand is gonna be a long journey since I have diving boards to start out with....lol. - JUSTIN (Bimmerjustin, UKSUV)
                              Yeah, no kidding. It's like pulling teeth to get in contact with Steve. Did he get a job yet or is he still moochin' around the house? He told me he wanted to sell the 330... or put a small block 350 in it...

Nürburgring info

Comment

Some updates....

Things are going sloooooow. Body shop is finding rust everywhere. In addition to the new quaterpanels and sunroof, they had to cut off the bumper (accident had bumper wedged is so tight, bolts were seized) to get at the rear trunk panel. Then they had to cut out the rear trunk panel and replace that!:crazy: Too much rust and damage to salvage. Also, rust was found in the front footwells where the front sunroof drains are. Patched that all up. So I'm thinking another two weeks before I get her back. Anyway, on with the pics (sorry for the crappy iphone pics):

Here's how she's sitting now.

Here's the damaged/rusted rear trunk panel and the cut bumper. They broke two bits trying to get the bolts out. The bumper was F'ed up anyway; got a used one for a good price.

Here's a shot of the BRAND NEW rear trunk panel in. Yummy....

Both rear fenders had to be rebuilt cuz of the rust. Frikkin German winters...

'nother shot of the ass. :pimp:

So that's how she sits right now. Wheels should be coming back pretty soon. Oh, and since that last shot of parts guess what came in... MORE PARTS!!!!!!:-D

Nürburgring info

Comment

Working...
                                X