One Year later

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bimmerista
    replied
    You spray tinted the tail lights yourself, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    Yep. Thats all I used. A lot of people think it's harder than it is. It just takes some time and patience. The part that tends to stick on there is the glue. If you work at it with a sharp razor, it will come right off. Also, rubbing it with windex helps.

    G/L and post pics when you're finished.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    well I've de-tinted 3 out of 5 windows, and it looks way better now, still got to do the passenger side front window and the rear window(looks like its going to be a pain).
    all it took was some windex and a razor blade.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpineE30M52
    Those look like the same exact pictures you took of your car after it got painted... Looks nice though! I have always loved white wheels on Red cars, I think it would look awesome. If you could find them in the right size I say go for it.
    I know I tried to take the pics in the same spot:)


    Originally posted by Philo
    OP, you should hit up the glass with a heat gun (AKA hairdryer) and a box of razors. Scrape it off and go no tint until you can afford some high quality stuff. I love the no tint on my car, and I think it would make your car look great.



    You know what this is b*tch. :)
    is heat gun and some razor blades really all I need to remove the window tints? I've never liked the window tints but they have been their since I got the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Those look like the same exact pictures you took of your car after it got painted... Looks nice though! I have always loved white wheels on Red cars, I think it would look awesome. If you could find them in the right size I say go for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    OP, you should hit up the glass with a heat gun (AKA hairdryer) and a box of razors. Scrape it off and go no tint until you can afford some high quality stuff. I love the no tint on my car, and I think it would make your car look great.

    Originally posted by PaladinReed
    and that statement reminds me of some armrest...
    You know what this is b*tch. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • constructor
    replied
    Originally posted by kamotors
    me too, anyone know any website(that ships to the U.S) with old rally car wheels like Lancia or Renault style.
    Compomotive Motorsport Wheels produce a range of road & competition wheels conforming to the most stringent testing standards with the highest level of quality.


    Compomotive Motorsport Heritage wheels are available in an extensive range of offsets & sizes from 13 inch through to 18 inch diameters.

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    Originally posted by Philo
    Those white wheels remind me of some Hartges.
    and that statement reminds me of some armrest...

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    Originally posted by PaladinReed
    I dont know you or your products first hand, But i respect such a careful owner willing to work to keep his car in the condition yours is in! Awesome car!
    thanks a lot, almost everything I do revolves around the E30:)

    Originally posted by gazellebeigem3
    is it a maaco job or something? otherwise im missing the point of the thread
    yes

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    is it a maaco job or something? otherwise im missing the point of the thread

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    I dont know you or your products first hand, But i respect such a careful owner willing to work to keep his car in the condition yours is in! Awesome car!

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    yeah I don't like white wheels either, thats just a photoshop of the style of wheels that I like, some hartge wheels would be awesome. the spoiler has grown on me and I like it but the tint I hate, its falling apart and the back window is hard to see thru, I want grey tint:)

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    Two things that kill it for me; Spoiler and the purple/blue tint.

    Other than that, the car is looking good and clean. Those white wheels remind me of some Hartges.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    Looks sexy!

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    I love white wheels.

    But for some reason I'm not feeling them on your car.

    It's so clean keep it simple.

    Leave a comment:

Working...