One Year later

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2002maniac
    replied
    looks great!

    Leave a comment:


  • jamiholzbach
    replied
    ripped all of mine out!

    now I can see when I back up at night;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    No tint FTW! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    dude your car looks sooo clean! i need to spray my tails like that!

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    cool thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    Originally posted by bimmer_E30
    how did you tint teh tailights?
    regular outdoor spray paint and then spray it with clear coat before it dries:) probably could of just bought VHT nightshade but they don't sell that anywhere near me.

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    how did you tint teh tailights?

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    and more pictures of no side tint

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    here some pics of de-tinted goodness.
    still got to do the back window and then I'm done, I think the car looks way cleaner with no tint.


    Leave a comment:


  • Philo
    replied
    Lets see the pics!

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    Originally posted by Paukert11
    why would you only blank out your license' plate and not the other???
    that pic is a year old and I don't know why.

    Leave a comment:


  • PaladinReed
    replied
    Originally posted by Philo
    Yep. Thats all I used. A lot of people think it's harder than it is. It just takes some time and patience. The part that tends to stick on there is the glue. If you work at it with a sharp razor, it will come right off. Also, rubbing it with windex helps.

    G/L and post pics when you're finished.
    stfu and get down here!


    damn im alrdy drunk. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Paukert11
    replied
    why would you only blank out your license' plate and not the other???

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerista
    You spray tinted the tail lights yourself, right?
    yup, i've done a few pairs.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    Originally posted by Philo
    Yep. Thats all I used. A lot of people think it's harder than it is. It just takes some time and patience. The part that tends to stick on there is the glue. If you work at it with a sharp razor, it will come right off. Also, rubbing it with windex helps.

    G/L and post pics when you're finished.
    yeah its pretty simple, if you spray the window with windex and then lightly scrape it with the razor all the glue comes off.
    I'll post pics probably tomorrow after work or the next morning.

    Leave a comment:

Working...