One Year later
Collapse
X
-
ripped all of mine out!
now I can see when I back up at night;)Leave a comment:
-
dude your car looks sooo clean! i need to spray my tails like that!Leave a comment:
-
-
here some pics of de-tinted goodness.
still got to do the back window and then I'm done, I think the car looks way cleaner with no tint.


Leave a comment:
-
-
stfu and get down here!Yep. Thats all I used. A lot of people think it's harder than it is. It just takes some time and patience. The part that tends to stick on there is the glue. If you work at it with a sharp razor, it will come right off. Also, rubbing it with windex helps.
G/L and post pics when you're finished.
damn im alrdy drunk. lolLeave a comment:
-
why would you only blank out your license' plate and not the other???Leave a comment:
-
-
yeah its pretty simple, if you spray the window with windex and then lightly scrape it with the razor all the glue comes off.Yep. Thats all I used. A lot of people think it's harder than it is. It just takes some time and patience. The part that tends to stick on there is the glue. If you work at it with a sharp razor, it will come right off. Also, rubbing it with windex helps.
G/L and post pics when you're finished.
I'll post pics probably tomorrow after work or the next morning.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: