Just washed the bimmer NEW PICTURES, NEW RIMS Page 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just washed the bimmer NEW PICTURES, NEW RIMS Page 2

Yeah, I noticed it has a big dent in the right fender... I'm about to paint the car, so before I paint it, I'll take care of that

The valance is black because it's an euro valance with US Diving Boards, Yeah it looks a little odd, but I think it looks pretty nice...

Future mods will be 2.8i strocker and some nice rims...

** Insert Flames Here**
    1994 BMW 325 i/Canon Rebel XT/28-135mm IS f:3.5-5.6/Canon 50mm f:1.8

Some interior pics

Comment

Super clean interior. Everything was good until I saw the automatic stir-stick. 5-spd swap planned?

Sweet BTW.

Keep it slideways!!

Comment

besides slushbox, eta, and bottlecaps looks good!
        E30 325ix 62k

Comment

aside from the color, the paint doesn't look too bad. what are you going to paint it?
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

the paint is not a bronzit beige, it's a luxor beige (priettier yet rare IMHO)

I think I'll stick with the bottlecaps for a while, I like how the car looks like that, I think I'm gonna paint them black with the lip body color, but I don't know... if anyone can photoshop them, that'll be great

Comment

nice car man :D ... :idea: if you are thinking of paint you should paint the daiving boards same color as the car... and keep the original weels, i wish I had a set... :roll:
              m44 Z3 daily driver
              e30 m20b27 King of the garage

Comment

Hey, your windsheild wipers are up.

For some reason, I really like that car. I think it's something to do with the tint and ride height... and I don't even like tint.
                The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

looks tough. nice, clean and OG. i likt the bottle caps. you just need euro bumps asap.
                  sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Originally posted by nando
                    aside from the color, the paint doesn't look too bad. what are you going to paint it?
                    eh???? Nothing wrong with the colour... don't bag luxorbeige :)

Hope it's kept the same colour boricuabimma'!!! Interior looks mint too.

Comment

Originally posted by kansas-ix
                      besides slushbox, eta, and bottlecaps looks good!
                      What do you call "bottlecaps " ?
                      The original e30 Wheels ?

It seems people here do not like it. Do I interstand well ?

:?:

Comment

Originally posted by Ramon
                        nice car man :D ... :idea: if you are thinking of paint you should paint the daiving boards same color as the car... and keep the original weels, i wish I had a set... :roll:
                        we can trade whenever you want

si tienes messenger, te enviare el mio por privado

Saludos

Comment

Originally posted by sovann
                          Originally posted by nando
                          eh???? Nothing wrong with the colour... don't bag luxorbeige :)

Hope it's kept the same colour boricuabimma'!!! Interior looks mint too.
                          I'm keeping the color... Here in Puerto Rico I haven't seen any e30 with my same paint.

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
                            Hey, your windsheild wipers are up.

For some reason, I really like that car. I think it's something to do with the tint and ride height... and I don't even like tint.

THank you man... here in Puerto Rico you really need tint, because the sun is killer here...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunta
                              What do you call "bottlecaps " ?
                              The original e30 Wheels ?
                              Yes

It seems people here do not like it. Do I interstand well ?

:?:
                              Yes, generally

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
                              '98 528i

Comment

Working...
                              X