Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God I love

AC 427s
    E types (stupid to waste all that hood space for a SBC, but whatever)
    Classic 911s
    550 Spyders
    MGs and Triumphs

Mostly the AC427s though.

Comment

You need to get yourself to a vintage event. I love all the cars you mentioned, but to see them racing wheel-to-wheel instead of just idling through a parade is sooooo much better.

Comment

looks like fun. some of those old cars must be so awkward to drive!!

Comment

Looks like a nice turnout. i was there last year. It rained the whole time.
          sigpic

Comment

Two years ago it rained. Last year it was beautiful on Friday & Saturday, until the fog moved in around 5pm. Sunday was overcast, but dry.

Comment

looks like a sweet event lots of nice cars!
              sigpic

Comment

the reason you did not see pics of my car was because I broke the oil pan on the little side road that lead from the main road to the B&B down the lake (it was very steep and bumpy and had few huge bumps) :down:

the owner of the B&B was nice enough to use his John Deer to pull me up the road

here she is going onto the trailer ( I removed the 'i' lip so it had more clearence)

ready to go home for the installation of the new oil pan

Comment

weird. I was behind a white e30 coupe with star tacs on my ride out of the glen friday night. that wasn't you?
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Ohh that weekend was great, except for the rain. I drove the 1 down there, turned some nice heads with my perf exhaust...haha. But man I love classic 427s.

Makes me miss Freeport. The only Shelby Mechanic certified to repair authentic 427s in the northeast is located in Freeport NY. He throws a huge meet which is attended by dozens of 427s. Makes me drool every year.

But I do love living only 45 minutes from the Glen even more.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                      weird. I was behind a white e30 coupe with star tacs on my ride out of the glen friday night. that wasn't you?
                      that was proly me as I saw no other white e30 there...
                      how could you miss my BBS RSs :D ?

Comment

Sorry about the OT. But Vlad were you at BMW Fest over the summer? I seem to remember seeing your car at the end of a line of E30s with S52 swaps.

Comment

Originally posted by E88 Owner...But E30 Fan View Post
                          Sorry about the OT. But Vlad were you at BMW Fest over the summer? I seem to remember seeing your car at the end of a line of E30s with S52 swaps.
                          yeah, I was there

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                            Shame I didnt see you last weekend. But haha I can see my 1er in a few of your pics from that day. It was nice to see very little in terms of riced up cars at the Glen though.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, I was oogling over the Jagermeister 956 and the E-Type Lightweight duo.
                              - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                              E36 325i sedan
                              E30 325i sedan
                              Volvo 945T

Comment

Working...
                              X