just picwhoring 56k S.O.L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just picwhoring 56k S.O.L

first time I ever polished my car... did the whole wash, polish and wax.. all by hand

a night shot with Eric (that bitch)

Looks great! Is the paint original? Did you use a claybar? I don't think I've ever seen an e30 with those wheels...they look like e36 wheels, but they're 4-lug? I'm intrigued, it looks great!

Comment

Looks awesome especially the rims! But i don't like the eyebrows on your car. I think it would look better without them :roll:
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Woodruff
        Looks great! Is the paint original? Did you use a claybar? I don't think I've ever seen an e30 with those wheels...they look like e36 wheels, but they're 4-lug? I'm intrigued, it looks great!
        I used liquid polish and liquid wax... no claybar... the wheels are e36 LTW replicas.

Comment

Looks good as always.

Race Eric ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
            Looks good as always.

Race Eric ASAP.
            :? He pulls...everyone pulls on me...hehe lets see what happens in the next few days :twisted:

Comment

looking good! I love ur hard top 8) looks liken that wax/polish job did the trick.
              you should paint clean it, polish and wax more often.
              In the past few months since getting my car back..I've waxed/ polished it every weekend just about. I'm serious. I used to wash it everyday I took it out for a spin.. or mist it off then use griots garage speed shine when i didn't wash those days I took it out. I have enough car detailing products to last me the next 10 years :roll:
              care care is something I love to do other than playing basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodLine
                looking good! I love ur hard top 8) looks liken that wax/polish job did the trick.
                In the past few months since getting my car back..I've waxed/ polished it every weekend just about. I'm serious. I used to wash it or mist it off then use griots garage speed shine when i didn't wash those days I took it out. I have enough car detailing products to last me the next 10 years :roll:
                i'm goin for a record... 2 months w/o a wash.

Comment

I'm workin on a month here, and it's starting to look like it'll take me just that long to get all thsi dirt off. I did clean the wheels off, cause when those are clean, it helps the car "look" clean. Brake dust collects pretty darn quick.

Next sunny, 40 F or higher day, and this car is gettin a real good wash. I hate to go somewhere to not be able to do it by hand. ;)
                  - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by BloodLine
                    In the past few months since getting my car back..I've waxed/ polished it every weekend just about. I'm serious. I used to wash it everyday I took it out for a spin.. or mist it off then use griots garage speed shine when i didn't wash those days I took it out. I have enough car detailing products to last me the next 10 years :roll:

I'm about to do that... but it's getting cold out here :(

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
                      I'm workin on a month here, and it's starting to look like it'll take me just that long to get all thsi dirt off. I did clean the wheels off, cause when those are clean, it helps the car "look" clean. Brake dust collects pretty darn quick.

Next sunny, 40 F or higher day, and this car is gettin a real good wash. I hate to go somewhere to not be able to do it by hand. ;)
                      speaking of brake dust... my parts guy gave me some pads for free and they leave 0 brake dust on the wheels.... unfortunately, I didn't get the name of the pads when he gave em to me.. but I'm using them from now on

Comment

Originally posted by Bill 84 318i
                        Looks good as always.

Race Eric ASAP.
                        eric always backs down

Comment

Originally posted by e304lyfe
                          i'm goin for a record... 2 months w/o a wash.
                          pssshhhhh

Comment

Car looks great, that polish made a big difference.

That is a nasty looking ding on your front fender!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                              Car looks great, that polish made a big difference.

That is a nasty looking ding on your front fender!
                              I'm embarrased to say how it got there :oops:

Comment

Working...
                              X